el Mallol

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train ticket

Santa Susana Aug 11, 2016 at 11:37 PM

Hi, is it possible to buy a single ticket a day in advance to travel from Santa Susanna to Barcelona and validate it the next day as I want to avoid the morning queues as I have a connection to make in Barcelona. Thank you

more
    • Group of 10+ eating in Barcelona

Barcelona Yesterday

Hello,

I am trying to organise eating arrangements for a group of 10/11 visiting Barcelona in a couple of weeks. We are staying near the Gothic Quarter and I was wondering if anyone could recommend restaurants that can accommodate this size group that I can make a reservation with beforehand ?

Thanks

Dan

more
    • Barcelona Airport to Sitges

Barcelona Aug 22, 2016 at 1:55 AM

Hi all, Ill be travelling to Sitges with my partner on Sunday 04th Sept. Can you tell me what the best way to Sitges is please? Is there any interruptions to public transport on Sundays or woulld i be better off getting a taxi? Regards, Dave.

more
    • Hotel By the Beach

Sitges Aug 22, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Going to Barcelona and Sitges and heading to Sitges first for a few days, looking for hotel suggestions, where to stay close to the beach the last week of September before going back to BCN for a few days.
      San Sebastian Playa or Hotel Surbur Maritim?

more
    • Weather Expectations

Lloret de Mar Aug 5, 2016 at 3:50 PM

What is weather like in October?

more
    • Travel to Perpignan

Girona Aug 19, 2016 at 6:37 AM

Hi Guys,
      Whats the best way from Girona to Perpignan and onward to Argeles Sur Mer ?

more
    • leal38rom's Profile Photo

Online tickets

Barcelona Jul 31, 2016 at 3:03 AM

Hello Virtual Tourists,
      I bought online tickets for skipping the line because in August it is crowded everywhere in Barcelona. Does anyone know how much time I have to be there in advance if I already have tickets (it is mentionned the day and the exact entrance hour)? Someone suggested to be there one hour before the time written on the ticket, but I think 30 minutes are enough. I let only 2 hours between succesive attractions.... Can you help me with a suggestion? Thank you.

more