VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Zwolle Travel Answers

change location
Robin_Linda's Profile Photo

Hotel Suggestions

by Robin_Linda Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 10:25 AM

Hi VT'ers,
Here is another inquiry for my good friends in the Netherlands who give great suggestions and send links to websites (since I am too lazy to search myself)and any other VT'ers who can help out, based on their travel experiences...

I have a business/social obligation in Zwolle on March 8, and would like to stay overnight. Can anyone recommend a particularly nice hotel that is close to the train station? The social part is in the evening - but is considered a business expense (in other words, cost is not an issue - hope my Project Manager doesn't read this ;-)...

Any suggestions or links are welcome,
Robin Linda

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Robin_Linda's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Hotel Suggestions

by Robin_Linda Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 11:56 AM

Hoi Marcel,
    Wat toevallig! In the absence of my good friends ATLC and Pieter_Jan_V (who always provided the required links and info), I searched a bit myself and went and booked the nicest room at the Hotel Fidder (with canopy bed and bubbelbad - as they said).
    I thank you very much for the advice!

RL

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Hotel Suggestions

by pieter_jan_v Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 12:25 PM

Robin,

You are in good hands with Marcel (shame you missed him on the last Mokum meeting). I wanted to point you to Diskid at the Vechtstraat 35 to buy an album or two for Roy, but they are closed on tuesdays; well drop in the next morning at 10AM. Have a great time in Zwolle; I hope the snow is removed before you arrive!

PJ

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines