VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Zoetermeer

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airline transfer

Schiphol Feb 7, 2017 at 1:11 PM

Arrive on KLM from GVA departing on Icelandic, no luggage, US passport. Can I transfer "inside" directly around C concourse or do I have to exit and go to Icelandic checkin?

more
    • after concert transportation?

by vmfonner Online Now Mar 23, 2012 at 8:40 PM

i will be attending a concert at the De Boerderij,Zoetermeer friday may 4th. i was wondering which bus line to use to get back to the hague.at around 1 am? the last train will already be gone before the concert is over i am afraid. i am staying in amsterdam near centraal station.

2 Answers Mar 24, 2012 at 12:44 AM
    • In Zoetermeer for a week

by visitornl Online Now Feb 12, 2006 at 3:00 AM

Just arrived in Zoetermeer staying at NH. Can anyone advise what to do in the evenings? Places to vist and thinks to do?

Thanks in advnace for your guidance.

1 Answer Feb 12, 2006 at 9:29 AM
    • Zoetermeer to Calais France...how do i get there train or bus!??!

by thelord Online Now Apr 5, 2005 at 4:24 AM

I'm travellinf from Zoetermeer with the final destination being Calias France to catch the hovercraft back to Dover UK. What i need to know is whats the best way to do this my options are train or bus. I need to know routes, changeovers, times if possible. Ideally I wish to leave say 9am and be in Calias by 5pm. Do I go via Rotterdam and then Brussels? Any advice at all would be hugely appreciated.

1 Answer Apr 5, 2005 at 1:11 PM