VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Zilina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• car rental in Prague

Prague Dec 30, 2016 at 2:07 AM

Can anyone please recommend a reliable car rental company from Prague? 8 of us r planning to visit Prague, Krakow, Budapest,Vienna n Salzburg. How is hire car Prague? Seems to have reasonable rates

more
    • MESDL21's Profile Photo

Crsytal Products Prague

Prague Jan 1, 2017 at 11:10 AM

Hello
      Happy 2017!!!
      Any reccomendation of stores or places to buy crysal in Prague (good quality/Price) any store near the jewish neighborhood?

more
    • HELP....!!!! Bratislava to Zilina

by keella33 Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 3:19 PM

hi, landing in bratislava on aug 3rd this year and i need to travel to zilina with 3 other people to attend a wedding, but i dont seem to be able to figure out the train route to get there, i need a travel pass for 5 days (duration of our stay) to get to zilina and then back to bratislava for our flight home, can any one help me in finding a site that offers this route?? as all the sites i have looked at have give me the reply "destination not found" which is of no help to me at all :((
      cheers

4 Answers Jun 2, 2006 at 5:25 AM