change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• engr.sikanderhayat's Profile Photo

Trip to Naran

Naran Oct 17, 2016 at 11:53 PM

I have planned to visit Naran on 20th of October. Can you please guide me would it be possible to go till babusar top and it is safe as some friends are advising me that there could be an issue of land sliding etc. and which way you suggest via kashmir or abbotabad and why. Thaks

• Trip to Naran

Naran Oct 10, 2016 at 1:03 PM

Salam friends,
      I am new to the site and hats off to all of you for helping fellow Pakistanis. I have some queries for travelling to Naran as i have never travelled there so if any one can help it will be appreciated.
      1) I want to go from peshawar to Naran but dont want to go through Swat as roads are dangerous so possible route?
      2) (v v Imp )Is Kaghan and Naran possible to visit between 15th April to 25th April as i have this window only to travel there?
      3) What will be the weather conditions and road status during month of April e.g Snowy or sunny or rainy ?
      4) Can i go from Naran to Kalam ?
      5) If i take my vehicle with my family is it safe will the road be dry and not slippery ?
      6) Are pertol pumps available on regular intervals ?
      7) Are hotel there safe to stay with your family?

Hoping to get an answer from you people and if the one who travel in recent days answers it will do wonders for me.

• karore's Profile Photo

Chitral/Kafristan in December

Chitral Oct 3, 2016 at 5:05 PM

Is it possible to travel to Chitral and Kafiristan in Dec/Jan. How is the weather? Can you recommend any hotels and travel agencies.