Zgorzelec

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Dolina Charlotty to Slupsk at night

Gdansk Jul 3, 2016 at 11:28 AM

After Santana's concert in Dolina Charlotty July 8, the taxis are probably pretty occupied. So, is there any other way to get to Slupsk at night; bus, train ....

more
    • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Any one want to meet for a meal or drink?

Warsaw Jul 21, 2016 at 6:13 PM

We will be in Warsaw from Saturday afternoon, August 20 and leaving Tuesday morning, August 23. If anyone is interested and available, we would love to meet for a drink or a meal. Just let me know and we can arrange time and place.

more
    • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Any one want to meet for a meal or drink?

Krakow Jul 21, 2016 at 6:10 PM

We will be in Krakow from Tuesday afternoon, August 16 and leaving Saturday morning, August 20. If anyone is interested and available, we would love to meet for a drink or a meal. Just let me know and we can arrange time and place.

more
    • Which one is better, Hotel Artus or Dom Aktora

Gdansk Jun 30, 2016 at 4:30 AM

I'm puzzling over two hotels in Gdansk, Hotel Artus and Dom Aktora. Any ideas which one is better?

more
    • lucy321's Profile Photo

Kraków airport bus location

Poland Yesterday

Hello there,

I'm arriving at Kraków airport KRK on Monday afternoon and I'm booked on Majer bus to Zakopane an hour or so after arriving. How do I get from the baggage collection to the bus?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Lucy

more
    • Origate's Profile Photo

Left luggage

Warsaw Jun 29, 2016 at 3:27 PM

Hi, i left my laptop and some clothes in my friend's apartment in Poland. I just simply forgot to pack them before leaving. Do you know cheapest and fastest way to send them from Warsaw back to me? I browsed the internet but the pricing seems incredibly high for me. Any help appreciated! :)

more
    • I need a comfortable hotel

Szczecin Jun 27, 2016 at 2:58 AM

Hi there,
      I need to book a nice and quiet hotel in the center of Szczecin. I only know Dana Hotel, which is very nice. What else can You recommend to me?

more
    • lucy321's Profile Photo

bus and train travel

Poland Jul 2, 2016 at 10:33 PM

Hello,

I am flying in to Krakow from Paris, flight arrives at 14.35 25th July. Unfortunately, it's the start of World Youth Week which I didn't realise when I booked my trip to Poland and I think that will cause a lot of extra people! I want to get straight on a bus and go to Zakopane. I would like to book it ahead of time. What would be a realistic bus departure time for me to book? As in, how long would it take me to get from the airport to the bus station? I was thinking of using Majer Bus.

I will also be making the return bus journey from Zakopane to Krakow a few days later, and hope to get straight on a train to Warsaw (I'll be returning for some time in Krakow the following week.) How long should I allow between leaving Zakopane and arriving at the train station for a train to Warsaw? I also want to book the train in advance.

Thanks for any help you can offer me. I'm leaving tomorrow for a holiday in Scotland (from Australia), and I want to try to get this sorted before I leave in about 24 hours! As usual, I am leaving things til the last minute and causing myself stress!

Lucy

more
    • hooiluangoh's Profile Photo

Prepaid Mobile sim card in Poland

by hooiluangoh Online Now Mar 28, 2015 at 11:26 PM

Is it possible to get a prepaid mobile sim card in Poland? What are the options?
      Will need the sim to navigate and make phone calls like a traveller would : ).

1 Answer Apr 2, 2015 at 7:58 AM
    • hooiluangoh's Profile Photo

Car Rental in Zgorzelec

by hooiluangoh Online Now Mar 28, 2015 at 11:19 PM

What are good car rental companies in Zgorzelec? Was planning to rent a car here to drive around Poland and possibly go to Czech, if that is allowed.

1 Answer Apr 10, 2015 at 11:32 AM
    • Kathrin_E's Profile Photo

CD shop in Zgorzelec?

by Kathrin_E Online Now Oct 31, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Is there a shop in Zgorzelec with a good assortment of CDs, in particular Polish rock, jazz and pop music? An Empik, for example? I am spending a couple of days in Görlitz in December and might want to spend my leftover zlotys and add to my little collection of Polish music that I started in Krakow.
      Preferably in walkable distance from the German side; I am staying in the old town of Görlitz close to the Neiße bank and old town bridge.

Does anybody know?

4 Answers Nov 2, 2010 at 4:35 AM