VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Zapala

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Iguazu, both sides in 12 hours

Puerto Iguazú Feb 10, 2017 at 1:08 PM

Hi all,
      We will arrive in Puerto Iguazu in the morning(around 11 am) and leave from brazilian side (IGU) next day at noon.

1. How can we see both argentinian and brasilian side in this time frame? Any advice is more than welcomed.
      2. Where to sleep? Argentina or Brasil?
      3. Any recommendation for a boat trip?

Many thanks

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

tours to el Calafate

El Calafate Jan 21, 2017 at 8:58 AM

Hallo my friends. Pls advice me to the following:
      1. A good tour company to make the Upsala and spegazzini glaciers tour.
      2. Would you suggest to visit also the Estancia Cristina or only the boat tour?
      3. Any other half day tour you would suggest that is worth. Our plane leaves at 17.00 so we have the morning free.
      Many thanks.

more
    • River Plate Game

Buenos Aires Jan 20, 2017 at 3:32 AM

Hi everyone!

My girlfriend and I are going to Buenos Aires in March, and we'd like to go a to a football game. Since Boca Junior is playing away, we'd like to go to River Plate vs. Sarmiento de Junin (March 19th).

It seems that tickets are available on Viagogo, but the cheapest are about 65€ / each. Do you know any other way to get tickets (I'd rather avoid buying tickets in the streets before the game, since I've read some of them are fake).

Thank you very much! Romain

more
    • FelixNZ's Profile Photo

What is Zapala like?

by FelixNZ Online Now Jan 30, 2004 at 6:56 PM

Hi, I'm a 17 male from Hamilton, New Zealand, and in about two weeks I'm heading off on an AFS exchange program to Zapala in Argentina for a year. I havn't really been given much information on Zapala at all, so if you know anything about this place could you please reply to me... What I'd be interested to know is what the people are like, what sort of things do people my age do for fun, what there is to do on weekends... I'd be gratefull for any info at all. Thanks.

3 Answers Feb 4, 2004 at 12:17 PM