change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ironman Dubai

Dubai Aug 12, 2016 at 2:31 AM

Hi
      We are staying in the Sofitel Dubai the Palm in January whilst my husband competes in Ironman. We have to get to the Burj al Arab with his bike, will we be able to get a minibus from the hotel that will allow us to take his bike? Thanks in advance for your responsesī˜Š

more
    • Searching for Cheap Flight Tickets

Dubai Aug 18, 2016 at 10:32 PM

Hey,

I am looking for an affordable round trip from Chicago to Dubai. I found iEagle, which provides offers on flights and their price is $550. I thought iEagle is best for my trip. So shall I go through iEagle or anyone knows a cheap site which price is below 550$.

more
    • NOL red ticket 1-day pass

Dubai Aug 20, 2016 at 6:53 PM

I plan to spend 1 full day exploring the city on a stopover.

1. I can buy the red ticket from the ticketing machine for 2AED and select an option for 1 day pass.What is the added price for 1,2 and 3 zones?
      2. What do I do if I exit at the wrong zone for my ticket?
      3. There is a limit of 5 trips. Do transfers count as different trips - eg. metro to tram or bus within 1/2 hr?

more
    • Dubai Entry Age

Dubai Aug 15, 2016 at 5:49 AM

Hello! I'd like to travel to Dubai with my Sister (17), i'm 22 and we a both german! Do we need any special documents to entry the UAE because she is under 21 and we are travelling without parents!
      Greetings ;)

more
    • traveling alone to Dubai

Dubai Aug 27, 2016 at 4:41 AM

A friend has suggested I travel to Dubai but I would be traveling alone there. Is it safe for an American woman alone?

more
    • London Air side Transit visa

Dubai Aug 7, 2016 at 9:41 AM

Hi,
      I will be traveling back from Vancouver to Dubai via London Heathrow and leaving the same day its a 8 hour layover do i need transit visa ??
      i have Valid UAE(dubai) residence Visa and valid Canadian visit visa .

more

Near Za`bil