VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Za`bil

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelnick's Profile Photo

Dubai NYE Fireworks

Dubai Dec 27, 2016 at 8:53 PM

I will be in Dubai for the NYE fireworks at the Burj Kalifa. Where is a good place to watch and photograph the fireworks? At what time do you have to get there to get a good spot?

more
    • Bus route in Dubai.

Dubai Jan 12, 2017 at 7:43 PM

Is there a public transportation between Ibn Battata Mall and Dubai World trade center? Our Hotel (Hotel President) is near Dubai World Trade center. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

John.

more
    • Hotel Booking Deals for New Year in Dubai

Dubai Dec 29, 2016 at 1:07 AM

I have a plan to visit Dubai this New Year celebration with my family, someone please Suggest me best hotel booking site, from where I can get the best deal.

more
    • Wrong gender on visa

Dubai Jan 3, 2017 at 10:47 AM

Hello, i got my longterm e-visa for tourist but i as i checked the details, it is Ms. instead of Mr. agency's fault,will that affect my entry to dubai? Will i get trouble with this?will the immigration question it?

Thank you

more
    • kathymof's Profile Photo

Dubai airport

Dubai Jan 1, 2017 at 4:36 PM

Hi. I have a multi hour layover at Dubai airport starting at 1 am. Will any of the restaurants be open at that time? I have checked the airport website but have not had any luck in determining what is open at odd hours. Thanks.

more

Near Za`bil