Travel Answers
Yishun New Town

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ideas pls for a 41 year old tourists perfect birthday with Hubbie & 6 yr daughter in tow?

Singapore Aug 20, 2016 at 6:32 AM

hi
      We are in Singapore for my birthday in a few days and I'd love ideas on how to spend the day.
      I love soaking up the atmosphere of a place, seafood, coffee, cake, modern art, nature....and more
      Please msg your ideas...ill have my daughter and husband travelling with me and would like a special dinner or lunch out and a few drinks if possible but child friendly is the way as no one to do childcare x

more
    • Just Two days trip

Singapore Jul 29, 2016 at 10:56 PM

Hi we are visiting Singapore just for two days and there are lots of nice places to visit..
      Please guide on what are the best places we shouldn't miss out and can fit in two days
      Thanks

more
    • erkrutibs's Profile Photo

Schedule , plan, tickets and passes in singapore

Singapore Aug 12, 2016 at 4:45 AM

Hi All,

I am gering up for my business cum leisure vacation to singapore from 22-27 aug.

As i have no idea on singapore and i would like to enlightening me on my schedule , plan and tickets, passes.

could anybody help me to make my schedule ,ticket passes for 6 daysin singapore.

For travelling in bus and trains i will have ez link card

22aug 10am - hotel

sentosa island with sentosa 1 days pass (11am-9pm)

23aug- uss (8am-9pm) with USS 1 days pass

24aug-26aug(10am-4pm) business meetings

but at evening im planning to keep a short 3-4hr sight seeing for 3days.

a.singapore flyer
      b.garden by bay
      c.night safari

27aug(till 8pm)

singapore flyer, china town , little india,marina bay sand,orchard road and other attraction (is there any single pass to cover all)
      I am highly grateful for taking you a ton your highly precious time to read my plan and helping me out.

more
    • What to do in Transit

Singapore Aug 5, 2016 at 8:08 PM

Hi,
      I will be having a transit of almost 7 hrs(1100-1900hrs) on a Saturday at T5. Any recommendations on where I can go if I intend to do some sight seeing?

Also, I'm changing plane, but same airline. Would I need to collect my lugguage and later check in again?

Appreciate your advice.

more
    • What Sentosa island advance tickets would you recommend & water park

Singapore Aug 20, 2016 at 7:17 AM

Hi
      We will be in Singapore in a week with 6 year old and want to go to universal studios Sentosa. Can you buy advance express or VIP tickets to avoid queues? (Are these only needed at weekends?)
      Also what else might we want or need to book ahead for?
      Where are water slides and parks?
      We are excited and appreciate your help
      Thanks k

more
    • udtaparindaa's Profile Photo

What to do? Time? Budget? Itinerary?

Singapore Aug 19, 2016 at 5:17 AM

Reaching Singapore on 6th Sep afternoon. Should reach hotel by 3-4pm. Return Flight on 11 Sep late night around 10pm. So I pretty much have 5 full days at my expense.

I am keen on splitting them 3 for Sentosa (and all activities that are possible to cover in that duration) and 2 days for the remaining city. Does it sound good? Can someone suggest me a detailed plan.

For your reference I have 1900 SGD at my expense (minus the flights, hotel and visa charges that have already been booked and paid)

Awaiting for a mind blasting plan from my fellow VT comrades :D

PS: I am travelling with my wife

more
    • 10 hours stop over in changi singapore

Singapore Aug 15, 2016 at 5:15 AM

What can I do in Singapore when I have about 12 hours to spare until my next flight (arriving7:30 AM, departing 7:30 PM)?

more
    • Where to find travel buddy?

Singapore Aug 7, 2016 at 7:38 PM

Hi evryone i am planing for a trip to bali from singapore
      My question is where i can find travel buddy ????

Thanks in advance 

more