VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Yaounde

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• massot's Profile Photo

Roughly 10 days in CAMEROON

Cameroon Jan 11, 2017 at 3:29 PM

My wife and me (around 70 y.o.) want to visit the more beautiful places of this country. Please, may you advise about the cities, NP, or other nice parts to visit? Which local Tours are the best? We live in Europe (Barcelona, Spain): To arrange the visa and papers need a lot of time? More interesting: is it possible to cross the border to CHAD, by land or by flight? It should be perfect to visit these two close countries.

Thanks for any advice!
      Dr. Roma Massot, massot@comt.cat Barcelona

more
    • Yaounde & around

by abahaddou Online Now Aug 15, 2015 at 7:23 AM

Hello Dear travelers,

Is there a nice place around or out of Yaounde where you can enjoy nature while having a nice meal?
      Thanks!
      Cheers,
      AB

1 Answer Aug 15, 2015 at 12:53 PM
    • Education And Living.

by FemaleBoss2013 Online Now Sep 21, 2013 at 5:49 AM

Hi I'm a white, British girl and i just wanted to ask... What education is there in Yaounde, Cameroon for 16 or 17 year olds? Would i have to pay for education there? And would i need a visa to live in Cameroon? Any advice or answers... ThankYou.

3 Answers Sep 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    • ATM Mastercard

by themask Online Now Jul 17, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I having a problem in getting an ATM card for Mastercard/Cirrus network. Does anyone knows, where I can find one?

Thanks,
      Joseph

13 Answers Jul 22, 2012 at 6:14 AM
    • Renting room (urgent)

by inge007 Online Now Mar 12, 2009 at 11:53 PM

I'm in urgent lookout for a room to rent in Yaounde, only must is to live together with other people, to eat with in the night and have some new contacts (maybe also to travel around a bit with). Preferably living with western people.
      Room from now until july 2009

2 Answers Jun 15, 2009 at 12:00 AM
    • rent

by belief Online Now Nov 27, 2005 at 7:36 PM

I will need to get from Doula to Yaounde next week. I will like to rent car to drive from Doula to Yaounde, and how long will it take to drive?

• africateach's Profile Photo

Night life and a small excursion?

by africateach Online Now Sep 23, 2005 at 2:09 AM

Hello,

I will be attending a conference for a few days in Yaounde. Can someone tell me about the nightlife around the Mercur hotel? Bars and hang outs? Good food places that are not too expensive?

Also, I will have about a day in which I will be able to take an excursion. Any advice on where and how?

Thanks a lot!

Shawn

• Some travel agencies in Cameroon?

by Foxeshunter Online Now Nov 12, 2004 at 12:38 PM

Hello, I'm Fox from Italy. I will reach Cameroon and I'd like to contact by email some travel agencies in Cameroon. Do you know some emails, please? Reply to my email, please: foxeshunter@katamail.com thanks Fox