VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Yangshuo Travel Answers

change location
ytlim's Profile Photo

Help....Planning itinery Macau - HK - Yangshuo round trip

by ytlim Online Now Oct 20, 2004 at 9:00 PM

I have posted this in the China forum but thought more suited to be in Yangshuo ... ------------------------------------------------ need help and advise on planning my itenary as I am not familiar with China but knowing that I want to cover HongKong (1 night) and Yangshou (3 days) setting off from Macau rount trip. We have 8-9 days to spare for this round trip. I understand that from Hong Kong we can go to shengzhen and onwards to Yangshuo. Long journey..... Hope to breakup somewhere as I am with my 6 yrs old son and may not take overnight coach well. But where...which city???? Then what routing should I take coming back to Macau via different cities??? Many thanks.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • vigi's Profile Photo

Re: Help....Planning itinery Macau - HK - Yangshuo round trip

by vigi Online Now Oct 20, 2004 at 9:23 PM

You can choose to fly from Shenzhen to Guilin. Or take a train. A train take 14 hours from Guangzhou to Guilin, but much more comfortable than night bus.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines