Travel Answers
Yandina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Scavenger Hunt Help Needed At The Harbour Bridge!

Sydney Aug 1, 2016 at 10:14 AM

I participate in a massive international scavenger hunt (gishwhes.com) that raises a lot of money for charity (therandomact.org) and need someone in Sydney to take a watermelon (painted, can be badly painted, of a dictator) to the Harbour Bridge by Saturday and take a picture! Can anyone help a girl out?

more
    • What temperature highs would u expect in late October?

Hamelin Bay Aug 20, 2016 at 7:19 AM

Hi
      Is it swim weather?
      Are the Rays around this time of year?
      Cheers
      K

more
    • Beaches of WA

Perth Jul 30, 2016 at 5:37 AM

Ive lived in NSW and QLD, and i was always able to dig out pipi's at the beach in the sand. However, coming to Perth i have yet to find a beach which has any.
      If anyone knows of a beach where you are able to find pipi's, i will be very grateful

Regards.
      S.H

more
    • Car rental for Litchfield

Darwin Aug 19, 2016 at 7:16 PM

Hi we are 2 fir well travelled seniors - on a budget. Tour prices seem a bit expensive for us so we have hired a well priced rental car Hyundai i20. Does this seem an OK car for our self drive to Litchfield. Presumably all of the roads including in the park are sealed. Thanks. Margaret

more
    • Australia east coast in October - 2.5 weeks

Australia Jul 27, 2016 at 7:04 AM

Hello!

We'll be having 3 weeks to reach from Darwin to Sydney. (not including those cities) during October. Our interests are inclining to national parks and wildlife rather than parties and beaches.

At first I was thinking on flying to Cairns for a few days of diving, maybe do Daintree forest, then drive down south to Brisbane in the time remaining via Whitsundays and Fraser island and maybe here some more tips here..

Later on I began reading that many people prefer the section of Brisbane - Sydney.. therefore the other options is perhaps flying from Cairns to Brisbane after our diving and from there hire a car to Sydney.

I'd love to hear your comments with regards to our time frame..

Thanks,
      Guy

more
    • Perth weather

Perth Jul 27, 2016 at 11:01 AM

Hi everyone,
      Me and my girlfriend are traveling to Perth on the 31st of August till the 18th of September for my birthday. we have already booked everything but as we was looking at things to do there I seen a few people saying that the weather wasn't too good that time! My question is bearin mind that I live in the uk will the weather be good enough for beaches, swimming, sunbathing etc and what temperature will it be just so we know not to pack the suit cases full of light summer clothes which we have just bought?

more
    • margsch's Profile Photo

Name of Hotel

Melbourne Aug 13, 2016 at 2:25 AM

Some years ago I stayed at a hotel across the road from Southern Cross Station, I think it was on the corner of Little Collins or Little something and Spencer street. It was a Holiday Inn but when I look up the map now the Holiday Inn shown is on the same side as the station. Can anyone tell me the name of the Hotel I,m looking for, it is definitely on a corner and the breakfast room is on the ground floor . It is only a couple of hundred metres south of Southern Cross but on the other side of the street.

more
    • Getting a job

Australia Aug 15, 2016 at 8:41 AM

My son has just applied for an Australian Visa, he has no job or place to stay (has 4 friends somewhere in Australia). What should he do first before he buys his plane ticket?
      -open a bank account that is available both at home and in Australia?
      -set up a job before he gets there? (my preference of course)

HELP!!!

more
    • margsch's Profile Photo

Interstate visitor with Seniors Card

Sydney Jul 27, 2016 at 9:51 PM

I will fly into Mascot and catch the train to Central. For getting around Sydney do I need to buy an opalcard seeing I only have 3 days or is the Seniors day pass different? Where do i buy the ticket I need? If I do buy an opal card for seniors do i validate every time I board or disembark from a train/tram?

many thanks.

more
    • DaHongHua's Profile Photo

MelbourneBikeShare

Melbourne Aug 8, 2016 at 1:21 AM

This programme started since 2010. In Melbourne CBD and its nearby area, there are 50 bicycle stations and 600 bikes are available. I have read their website : http://www.melbournebikeshare.com.au/ and think to used a bike is rather easy and not expensive.
      Who in VT has experience the ride ?

more