VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Yamaguchi-ken

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Melanie_Putra's Profile Photo

Later dinner at Otaru during Snow Light Path Festival

Otaru Dec 20, 2016 at 6:38 PM

During the Otaru Light Festival We will only get into Otaru around 6pm since we will be skiing Mt Teine in the day. Upon arrival we would like to see the festival at both the canal and old railway track areas. I know light-up is until 9pm. Is there any dinner place which stay open late? So we can have something to eat after the visiting the light-up sites? Near the canal or the Otaru Station would be ideal...
      Don't want to waste time eating before seeing the light-up..

Tq, Mel

more
    • Chyan's Profile Photo

Are Suica cards available for sale at Haneda Airport?

Tokyo Dec 31, 2016 at 4:24 PM

May i know whether Suica cards are available for sale at Haneda Airport? Which train operator sells these cards, Tokyo Monorail or Keikyu Line? I plan to fly non-stop to Haneda from Singapore on 20 September and from there travel to Odaiba or Shimbashi by train.

more

Popular Yamaguchi-ken Travel Answer Locations

• jazz or blues venues?

Iwakuni Jun 4, 2014 at 7:14 PM

will be going to iwakuni as a dod civilian first time there, are there any small jazz or blues type venues? I know crazy question but very hopeful

• Hagi Bus Tour

Hagi Mar 28, 2014 at 6:07 AM

A group of 9 of us would like to take a tour to Hagi on Saturday April 19th 2014. We are staying at the ANA Hotel in Ube. Are guided bus tours available?

1 Answer Apr 10, 2014 at 2:57 AM
    • Help I need info

Shimonoseki Mar 19, 2014 at 12:46 AM

I need a bus to the Fukuoka Airport from Shimonoseki

1 Answer Mar 19, 2014 at 1:14 AM
    • Toshioohsako's Profile Photo

Two staions in Iwakuni

Iwakuni Aug 9, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Anybody knows how far is the Iwakuni New Station (for bullet trains) from the JR Iwakuni Station, and what are the available transports between these two stations?

2 Answers Aug 12, 2010 at 6:12 AM
    • wireless card for my laptop?

Iwakuni Sep 22, 2007 at 9:18 PM

Hello, I will be traveling to Iwakuni soon to visit my son who is stationed there for the next 2 years. I am told that I will have to wait till I get to Japan to purchase a wireless internet card for my laptop. Does anyone know where I will be able to buy one. Please e-mail me if you have any ideas.
      Thanks, bmharr2000

1 Answer Oct 2, 2007 at 5:42 AM