VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Yachats

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Suggestions

Portland Jan 6, 2017 at 12:50 AM

Planning a trip to Portland USA end of Feb 2017 after my Alaska trip for about 6days. Planning to rent a car to move around while there. Any suggestions as to where I should visit in Portland and mayb any nearby city that its a worth to visit too while there? Hear from you soon and thanks in advance.

more
    • Yachats or Newport OR?

by Chicagogirl60515 Online Now Jan 25, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Help! I'm trying to decide between two vacation rentals for my extended family, travelling in June. The first is in Yachats - great place, but located on Hwy 101 (east side). Other option is about 2 miles south of Newport, on ocean. Both are roughly the same price. Can anyone give me pros/cons of locations? In your opinion, is it better to stay in Yachats or Newport? And, how long is the drive between the two? I saw it was 24 miles but don't know if the roads are winding... any advice would be appreciated!! thank you :)

7 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 8:56 PM
    • Best Hotel???

by lovethecoast Online Now Oct 9, 2005 at 6:16 PM

where is the best place to stay?