change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to visit in/near Yangchun?

Yangchun Sep 22, 2016 at 4:55 AM

Hello!
      I'm teaching English in Yangchun for 4 months as an internship. Does anyone know what is there around to visit on weekends? Or what places are nice to go out to in the city (parks, entertainment)?
      Also, if you know how I could find some internationals or English speakers it would be very helpful!
      Thank you!

more
    • pekopoko's Profile Photo

Looking for a good Day tour to Karakul Lake & Karakoram HWY

Urumqi Sep 6, 2016 at 11:58 PM

I am going to be in Kashgar from Sep 24 - 27 - looking for a day tour to Karakul Lake & Karakoram HWY. Any recommendations please? Or would it be better if I just organize it once I get there?

more
    • Want to join tour group. Not sure which dates the best to visit zhangjiajie?

Zhangjiajie Sep 1, 2016 at 7:11 AM

HI,
      I want to join a tour group.
      Any opinion on these dates below:

1) Feb 22- Was thinking about winter dreamland. But not sure if end feb is like that or just very misty?

2) March 10 / March 22 / March 29

3) April 05/ April 19/ April 28

4) May 05/ May 17 = Spring? Better than march/april?

more
    • Beijing Capital International Airport

Beijing Shi Sep 26, 2016 at 7:05 AM

Hi!!

Do you think 60 minutes is enough for international transfer in Terminal 3 at Capital Airport?
      I am landing at 12:25 and the connecting flight is at 13:25, so I have exactly 60 minutes.
      Thanks!

more
    • fishnet102's Profile Photo

Seafood restaurants?

Shanghai Sep 15, 2016 at 7:29 AM

Which seafood restaurants in Shanghai would you recommend that has lots and lots of fish tanks, an indication of really fresh live seafood and many choices. Heading for Shanghai in about two weeks. Thanks in advance. Bob

more
    • Kokid08's Profile Photo

Men's Clothing and Beer

Shanghai Shi Aug 29, 2016 at 10:38 AM

Question #2: Is it appropriate for men to wear shorts in China and can beer be purchased in local stores for hotel consumption? Is the alcohol government regulated?
      Thank you,
      Ken

more
    • Pandas in China

China Sep 11, 2016 at 4:06 PM

What is the best place to visit Pandas in China? I do not want my picture with a panda, but I want to learn about them and see them in the natural habitat if possible.
      Thank you

more
    • pekopoko's Profile Photo

Prepaid Sim Card in XinJiang

Urumqi Sep 6, 2016 at 11:56 PM

Hi! I am going to Urumqi on Sep 21. Does anyone know where I might be able to buy a prepaid sim card? (for my iphone 6 - with data plan) Thank you!

more
    • MacedonianUK's Profile Photo

Long stop overs in Shanghai and Beijing

China Sep 13, 2016 at 2:00 AM

Hallo peeps!
      I need advice please.
      I am flying to New Zealand and I have loong stop overs in Shanghai (8hrs) and on the return Beijing (7hrs)
      I would like to get out of the airport and explore a bit. I am travelling with 10yr old little girl.
      So how feasable is to go out and have quick look see in Shanghai and Beijing?
      Is the airports too far away from the center?
      Can you suggest quick short convinient tour for the two of us? And maybe nice authentic place to have bite to eat?
      Many thanks

more
    • Hotels

by Sixpacknpie Online Now Feb 18, 2013 at 5:41 AM

There is a lot of choices of hotels, I was hoping someone my be able to recommend a Hotel in Xiangyang/XiangFan I'm going to be staying for 10 days. Also I wouldn't mind any tips that I can get, as this will be my first trip to China, I have traveled internationally before. So only please post tips related to Xiangyang and China. I don't need general travel tips. Ty for your time.

1 Answer Feb 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM