Wudang Shan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• VOA to shenzhen

Shenzhen Oct 18, 2016 at 8:55 PM

Hi, I am Indonesian. I will go to Shenzhen via Hongkong in December 2016 with my family,
      is Visa On Arrival (VOA) still available?
      Please kindly advise . Thanks.

• travel to Luang Namtha

Kunming Oct 18, 2016 at 3:22 AM

In December we would like to travel from Kunming to Luang Namtha. To save time, we would like to hire a car and driver. Does anybody know approximate cost, time of travel and possible companies to contact please.
      Many thanks

• Suzanne_M's Profile Photo

Anyang Oct 8, 2016 at 10:44 AM

i would like to go away on vacation in DECEMBER-JANUARY. i can leave as early as DECEMBER 10, 2016 and return at the latest on JANUARY 8, 2017. i would like to go somewhere SUNNY and HOT, preferably with a BEACH, and NOT (TOO) EXPENSIVE. i would be travelling alone. i am not too fussy about the destination, but a basic minimim would be nice. is there a website that has special deals with last-minute deal on 'surprise' destinations? i heard about that some time ago, but i am not sure where. thanks in advance!
      p.s. i would be leaving from MONTREAL, QUEBEC.

• Manufacturers carved wooden french style table legs

China Oct 15, 2016 at 9:45 PM

Where can I get info regarding factories in China who manufacture carved wooden table legs. It must be accessible from Hong Kong by train. I search but need more info.
      Regards Elze

• Internet and tours

Xi'an Sep 30, 2016 at 7:40 AM

I will be in Xian from 9-15 October this year. I have a few questions:
      - is there a need to configure my Samsung Note to access internet?
      - is it cheaper to use private taxi/driver or to join advertised tours on viator for two senior travellers
      - how to get to Citadines Central Aparthotel from Xian airport?

Appreciate advice. Thank you.

• Beijing Capital International Airport

Beijing Shi Sep 26, 2016 at 7:05 AM

Do you think 60 minutes is enough for international transfer in Terminal 3 at Capital Airport?
      I am landing at 12:25 and the connecting flight is at 13:25, so I have exactly 60 minutes.

• Best day trip to see the Great Wall

China Oct 1, 2016 at 6:12 AM

Hello, we are traveling to Bejiing next week for several days (I know it will be busy as it is a national holiday), but want to know recommendations for best experiences at the Great Wall. We have looked at several tour agencies, it is advised to take a tour with a guide? If so, is it possible to book the trip from our hotel once we arrive, or do we need to book ahead of time? recommendations? thank you.

• travel advice from Luoyang to Wudang

by ndrwsmee09 Online Now May 3, 2014 at 4:08 AM

Is there a Bus or train from Luoyang to Wudang

6 Answers May 12, 2014 at 10:34 AM
    • Yichang to Xian via Wudang Shan

by user_2007 Online Now Sep 25, 2007 at 3:42 AM

I'm about to jump off of a hydrofoil in Yichang and take a train to Xian, while making a two-three day stop in Wudang Shan. Time: the last week of October, 2007. I'll be in a company of three friends, all first time in China, almost no command of Chinese

I've had a look at, and there is a train K625/K628 with a stop in Wudang Shan

I've heard one cannot book railway tickets in China earlier than 5 days from the trip date. I have also heard there may be difficulties (ticket availability-wise) with catching a train on a midway station

sorry if I sound a bit too fidgety. Do you have any idea if trains in this part of China are packed at this time of year?

thanks in advance

2 Answers Apr 24, 2008 at 7:35 PM
    • travel advice

by tmnt Online Now Aug 23, 2007 at 5:55 AM

starting from Wuhan what is the best mode of transport to get to wudang shan train or bus how long would it take and how much will it cost?
      also is accomadation cheap can you recomend anywhere?

3 Answers Aug 25, 2007 at 3:10 AM
    • How

by bialik Online Now Aug 3, 2007 at 8:38 AM

how do you get from Hong kong to Wudang Shan and back again
      times and days of travel will be greatly recieved i'm traveling through china in late November

1 Answer Aug 3, 2007 at 9:40 AM