Wojewodztwo Swietokrzyskie

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Arriving super early morning, safety?

Warsaw 22 hours ago

I am currently about to start a trip to Warsaw, but sadly the only viable means of transportation was a bus arriving at Zachodnia station towards 4:25 AM.

Therefore my question is; What safety measures can you recommend to ensure I don't get in trouble while waiting for morning? Based on what I have seen written about safety in Warsaw, taking the night train is out of the question, but I would not be sure how safe it is to stay outside either. Is there someplace I could maybe go? Maybe a hotel with open lobby in the area would be perfect. I am staying at an AirBNB, but cannot check in until 8 AM (it's located in the area around Centralna.

In advance thanks

Popular Wojewodztwo Swietokrzyskie Travel Answer Locations

• Drugness's Profile Photo

How long do I need in Kielce and is the bus the best way out of there?

Kielce Jul 4, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Hello all
      I'm thinking about travelling by train from Krakow to Kielce (which seems painless) but I'd like to do a daytrip from Kielce to Sandomierz. Does this make sense? What is the transport between the 2 cities like? I'm kinda thinking I might need 2 nights in Kielce if I am using it as a base. I like history so I don't know if there is a lot in the city itself for me?
      Also, after Kielce I want to go to Lodz. Is bus the quickest/easiest way to get there?
      If anyone can recommend some 'must see's around Kielce or Lodz, i'd be very happy to hear them.
      Thank you all

5 Answers Jul 6, 2012 at 2:57 AM
    • Kielce?

Kielce Jan 8, 2005 at 10:39 AM

I will be in Poland in June 2005. I will be visiting Warsaw, Kielce, Krakow, Zakopane and Poznan. I have never heard of Kielce before and was wondering what there is to do there and more importantly where to stay? Anybody know this place?

3 Answers Jan 30, 2005 at 5:29 AM