change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Wojewodztwo Gdanskie Travel Answer Locations

• BED AND BREAKFAST IN Gdansk-Sopot POLAND

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie Mar 10, 2007 at 4:09 AM

Hi goinging to poland in july for 11 day's with the family looking for b&b or hotel in gdansk/sopot Thanks

2 Answers May 25, 2007 at 1:00 PM
    • URGENT Gniew castle

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie Jul 15, 2006 at 2:35 PM

We're going to Gdanks this summer and we want to go the Gniew castle for the Annual King John III Sobieski Tournament. Is this worth seeing and what trainstation do we need to get to the castle. Apparently Gniew is not a station.

4 Answers Jul 18, 2006 at 3:51 PM
    • The best way to get by train from gdansk to vilnius

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie Jun 18, 2006 at 8:11 AM

Hi there,

We plan on travelling from gdansk to vilnius around the 12th of July. Can someone tell me the best way to get there when travelling by train without having to go back through Warsaw.

Thanks alot,

Johny

1 Answer Jun 19, 2006 at 12:37 PM
    • evakaram's Profile Photo

Gdansk to Ostrava Czeckia driving

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie May 17, 2006 at 1:40 PM

Hi All

Any advice for us... older couple, driving from Gdansk (via the Pol ferry from outside Stockholm) to Ostrava in Czechia...Mileage and times, and maybe places to stay on the way that are not too pricey, assuming that its a long enough trip to need a stop. Any other bright suggestions welcome. This is a first time so ALL advice eagerly looked forward to.. Cheers

5 Answers May 18, 2006 at 11:27 PM

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie May 17, 2006 at 12:37 PM

Hi All

Any advice for us... older couple, driving from Gdansk (via the Pol ferry from outside Stockholm) to Ostrava in Czechia...Mileage and times, and maybe places to stay on the way that are not too pricey, assuming that its a long enough trip to need a stop. Any other bright suggestions welcome. This is a first time so ALL advice eagerly looked forward to.. Cheers

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie May 17, 2006 at 11:34 AM

Hi All

• Gdansk to Prague-Best Route?

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie Apr 17, 2006 at 10:08 PM

We're going back to Gdansk in May, to stay with my wife's family. We will be driving to Prague to stay a few days. Anyone have a recommended route of travel? I've checked several websites, and they all recommend routing through Germany. This seems like an indirect route, although maybe it ends up being the fastest, since I'm guessing you can cut some time on the autobahn. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2 Answers Apr 17, 2006 at 11:43 PM
    • Taxi in Gdansk

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie Jun 16, 2005 at 1:34 AM

I'll have to catch a taxi from the ferry port to the railway station as it's my first visit to Poland and my time margin is to short to fiddle with the tramway system.

Anything special to consider? What should the approximate fare be? Any taxi company that should be avoided?

1 Answer Jun 16, 2005 at 2:15 PM
    • yin's Profile Photo

Pro-artis

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie Jun 14, 2005 at 8:05 AM

i found a wonderful painting from a Gdansk gallery in my trip, and the owner told me it is painted by a artist named Muriusz Gwiazd, but he had no contact number or email. The artist is coming from an organization called Pro-artis, where can i find it or the artist ? as i really want to discuss the painting with him.

2 Answers Jun 21, 2005 at 2:27 PM
    • yin's Profile Photo

Szkolne Schronisko Młodzieżowe

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie Apr 30, 2005 at 8:50 AM

Is there any website for this hostel ? it is located at ul.Walowa 21, and i have only their phone and fax number

3 Answers Apr 30, 2005 at 1:08 PM
    • devia's Profile Photo

bus schedules

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie Jul 26, 2004 at 2:03 PM

We are visiting Gdansk in Sept before heading to Vilnus and would like to bypass Russia and Belarus. We've found a train that takes us through Suwalki, but it's quite a long route so we were hoping to do better by bus. I can't find any information on bus schedules on line, hopefully a kind person can fill me in on how often busses run from Gdansk to Suwalki, how long they take, etc. Thank you in advance. Devia

5 Answers Jul 27, 2004 at 10:15 AM
    • Any Suggestions?

Wojewodztwo Gdanskie Oct 21, 2003 at 12:48 PM

Hello All! I'm planning a trip to Gdansk and I'm looking for any advice. I will be going from Copenhagen to Gdansk on a DFDS Cruise line and probably staying in Gdansk for a few days. Has anyone done this before, I haven't booked yet so if it's a terrible idea please let me know! Anyone been on a DFDS Cruise before? What are they like? Also any hotel or attraction in Gdansk that are really extraordinary? It will be from Dec26-Dec30 in Gdansk, is ther anything going on at this time? I am especially interested in tradation or typical polish things and staying away from tourists and touristy things. Alot of questions I know. Thank to everyone for helping and have a great day!

4 Answers May 17, 2006 at 5:40 AM