Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chair lifts

Chamonix-Mont-Blanc 22 hours ago

We plan to be in the alpine area next August 2017.
      Where would be the best place to stay to enjoy some sight seeing on the chair lifts to Mont Blanc.
      Is there a " package" deal for such sightseeing.
      Thanks, Roger.

• how to travel to Roscoff Train Station from Ferry port?

Roscoff Yesterday

Is there a bus from Brittany Ferry to Roscoff station? any help appreciated

• From Nice to St Tropez

Nice Oct 18, 2016 at 2:13 AM

Does anyone know the best and possibly the cheapest way to get from Nice to St Tropez in the month of November?

• Ashley & Parker

Nice Sep 30, 2016 at 6:09 AM

My wife and I are renting in Nice this winter. We were wondering if anyone has used Ashley & Parker as a rental agent and if so was it a good experience. We have looked for reviews of the company but have come up empty.
      Thank you,

• kaloz's Profile Photo

Étang de Montady

Montady Sep 22, 2016 at 7:20 PM

How is it that no one has posted about this remarkable place?

• shops and tourism and restaurants in la baule?

La Baule-Escoublac Oct 17, 2016 at 11:42 AM

Hey, enyone stayed at Adonis la baule apartments? And untill how late are the supermarkets open? And any tip about la baule is welkom, thanks

• zazabar's Profile Photo

Is it the right season for staying naturalist beach

Le Cap d'Agde Sep 28, 2016 at 7:18 AM

I like to stay one day at Le Cap d'Agde for socializing. Can you please recommend hotel and transport from Barcelona. Is this the right season for doing naturalist activities?
      What are the activities I can do here if I come alone?

• aymank's Profile Photo

Disney;and Paris

Paris Oct 6, 2016 at 2:43 AM

is end of October a very bad time to visit Disney in Paris? Both from a weather perspective, but also will rides be open? will the parades still take place and so on?

Thank you in advance

• Lourdes in December 2016

Lourdes Oct 15, 2016 at 8:16 AM

Am planning a 4 day stay at Lourdes in December. Is there masses at Grotto and is the adoration chapel opened in December. The schedule online shows till October. Thank you for any information.

• Travel from Mont Saint Michel to Bayeux

Mont Saint Michel Sep 29, 2016 at 4:01 PM

We are going to Mont Saint Michel from Paris, plan to stay there for one night, then go to Bayeux the next day. Are there buses or other transportation we can use to get to Bayeux from Mont Saint Michel.

Any information is appreciated.

• eleegp's Profile Photo

Should we road trip from Cannes to Monaco on a Cruise stop?

France Oct 17, 2016 at 1:45 PM

Coming into Cannes on a cruise stop and would like to know if we will have enough time to drive to Monaco and back. We arrive at 8 am and must be back at the ship by 5pm. Of course we would like to enjoy the scenery along the way. Should we? I should add that my Mom is in a wheelchair and we thought that this might give her the best option over a group tour. Your thoughts?

• Travel from Nice to zVentimiglia

Nice Oct 11, 2016 at 4:44 PM

I read the following toay, October 11, on Riveria Radio.
      "Médecins du Monde along with several other associations has formally called for France to reopen its French-Italian border."
      Does this mean the border is closed and tourists cannot travel from Nice to Ventimiglia.

• Direct transport from Beauvais Airport to Vernon. I do not wish to go to Paris

Vernon Sep 25, 2016 at 9:57 AM

We are 3 or maybe 4 senior ladies and wish to know if there is direct transport from Beauvais Airport to Vernon. How much would a taxi service charge for the return service. a). for 3 persons and b). for 4 persons? We do not wish to go to Paris. Thanks for any help

• Best locations to visit

Paris Oct 7, 2016 at 10:05 AM

I'm going to paris on the 7th of january to the 12th and i'm wondering what should i do there, besides the (Eiffel tower and Disneyland), what are your recommendations.

by the way what are the taxi prices, because my friend told me that taxi rides are expensive and i think he just got scammed

Thanks in advance

• converter or adapter

France Oct 9, 2016 at 11:49 AM

When I travel from US to France what type of adapter and/or converter to I need for my cell phone and ipad