VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Wilkes-Barre

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Anyone know of cabins, not expensive

Pocono Manor Jan 6, 2017 at 9:21 AM

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows of any cabin rentals in the Poconos or near. I'm not looking to go skiing, just horseback riding and just want that country feel! I've never been there but only live about an hour and half away. I just keep getting sponsored places when searching.. And nothing seems suitable

more
    • The train cars

by Kimber7 Online Now Jul 28, 2011 at 7:39 AM

Awhile ack, I was down in Wilkes Barre and my friends and I went to this GREAT bar that was made out of Train cars. Each car had a different theme...the 1st one that I walked into was a country bar that you got to throw your peanut shells on the floor! The other cars had dance music, one had rock...it was the most unique place that I had been and I would LOVE to get pictures sent to me if it is still there! If it is, please send pictures as I would like to share them with friends since we may be coming down for the Idols concert. I would appreciate any pictures(even if it's no longer in business but I would LOVE IT if it still was in operation!!!)
      I thank anyone who would help with this!

1 Answer Jul 28, 2011 at 1:16 PM