change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• henry14's Profile Photo

Raptors game alone?

Toronto Aug 21, 2016 at 2:42 PM

ok, strange question I suppose but here goes.... would a woman alone at a Raptors game look out of place/attract attention? I will have a spare evening when the Raptors are at home and my hotel is 5 mins walk from the ACC so seems mad to watch it on tv when I could be in there but don't want to feel uncomfortable if it isn't the norm. Hopefully I'm overthinking this and no-one would bat an eyelid.

Thanks.

more
    • shellysu's Profile Photo

Driving form Toronto to Montreal, what is there to do?

Toronto Aug 4, 2016 at 6:22 AM

We will be driving for 5-6 hours. Is there anywhere to stop that's interesting?

more
    • SCARBOROUGH BLUFFS

Toronto Yesterday

is anyone can help me how to reach the cliff in SCARBOROUGH BLUFFS? I've seen so many pics in IG and its really beautiful but some caption I'm seeing they got fined! is it allowed to take photos there or not? I'm visiting Toronto for 7 days and I want to include that in my itinerary. im statying in near to union station and traveling by public transport not by car.

thanks!

more
    • Alicewonder's Profile Photo

Apartment rental for a month in Toronto

Toronto Aug 19, 2016 at 2:27 AM

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Thanks for accepting me. I need some help.

I live in Toronto. I moved here for studies last year. I have my two cousins coming to Toronto. I want to arrange them a good stay. They will be here for 5 weeks and they asked me to check for a furnished apartment for rent. Apparently, I don't know much about the stays in Toronto. I have seen furnished apartment rentals of Mac SuitesFurnished ResidencesDowntown and North York. I'm staying near York University so, we'd prefer a place near there. I know Downtown area is expensive, so, that's not a viable option. Has anyone stayed at their rentals? I'd appreciate other suggestions too. 

Thanks. 

more
    • layover in Canada

Toronto Aug 13, 2016 at 9:38 AM

I have a 15 hr layover at Toronto to connect my flight to Cancun,and i would like to visit at the niagara falls, is that ample time to make my connecting flight?
      If so, what is the cheapest way to do this?
      tnx very much :)

more
    • Toronto in October?

Toronto 15 hours ago

I´m going out travelling for 1,5 week on October.
      But I can´t decide where to go... Today I was thinking of Toronto but I´m a little bit concerned about the weather. So my question is, how is it in the beginning of October?
      I wan´t a nice climat, not to cold, windy and rainy.

more