VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Wenzhou

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Chyan's Profile Photo

What to wear in Nantong in February?

Nantong Feb 5, 2017 at 3:17 AM

Can i know whether a long-john, a wool sweater and a Marmot Calen jacket are sufficient to protect me from the cold in Nantong in February? Temperature from 1 Degree Celsius to 9 Degree Celsius.

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Internet Situation

China Jan 25, 2017 at 9:38 AM

What is the internet situation in China? Can I access Yahoo, Facebook, work emails (Outlook), Whatsapp? Anything special I need to do prior to leaving the U.S.?

more
    • weekend in Wenzhou

by tkdsimes Online Now Oct 13, 2008 at 5:54 AM

Hello.

I may be spending a weekend in Wenzhou in early December in between business visits. I'd be grateful if anyone could advise me on the following:

1. What expat bars are there and which are the best ones?
      2. Is Wenzhou a good place to buy green tea, and if so, where?
      3. Is it a good place to buy a leather jacket and a suitcase, or would I be better doing that in Shanghai?

Thanks,

tkdsimes

1 Answer Oct 15, 2008 at 5:41 AM
    • work in Wenzhou

by MarkJP Online Now May 12, 2008 at 4:51 PM

I may be working in Wenzhou. How do the locals accept foreigners. Do they see dollar signs when they look at them? How is the food? Can I drink the water? Are there any people that speak English?

4 Answers May 13, 2008 at 5:34 AM
    • The Cost of living???

by ShinigamiGurl Online Now Jun 20, 2004 at 5:15 AM

I'm currently teaching English in WenZhou China and my employer is now telling me I have to provide my own apartment...does anyone know about how much a furnished apartment goes for in downtown WenZhou China????

1 Answer Aug 17, 2005 at 6:53 PM