VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Wellingborough

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Wellingborough

• bpolifka's Profile Photo

Can anyone help me find this gal?

by bpolifka Online Now Oct 6, 2004 at 7:03 AM

I have been looking for this gal, Carol. She was a friend of mine in England from 1963-65. She lived in Wellingboroug and I was stationed at RAF Alconbury near Huntingdon. She had a sister that married an American and moved to Chicopee Falls, Ma. She worked in a TV factory in Wellingborough. I don't know her last name but she may have moved to the States as well. If anyone can help me find her or know how I might locate her I would greatly appreciate it. I know this is like finding a needle in a haystack, but would like to know where she might be. Thanks to all who have tried to help in the past. I now have a picture that I can post that was taken around 1963. Barry

4 Answers Jul 19, 2007 at 7:16 AM
    • bpolifka's Profile Photo

Am I the only one out there!

by bpolifka Online Now Dec 17, 2003 at 12:33 PM

I asked the above question to see if some one could help me but I don't see anyone else out there in the Wellingborough forum. Am the the only one here and I am from Florida USA? Barry

14 Answers Nov 30, 2004 at 12:04 AM
    • Mini1's Profile Photo

Looking for Carol

by Mini1 Online Now Dec 5, 2003 at 5:27 AM

I was stationed at RAF Alconbury in Huntingdon from 1963-65 and had a girl friend named Carol. She lived on the outskirts of Wellingborough and worked in a TV factory. She had a sister that moved with an american to Chickopee Falls Massachusetts. I would like to know if anyone is aware of anyone that would be in her late 50's. I know this is like finding a needle in a haystack but thought I would try. My first name is Barry and I used to live in Minnesota. Thanks for your help. Barry

3 Answers Jun 11, 2004 at 9:57 PM