Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 5 day Itinerary

Vienna Oct 16, 2016 at 3:31 AM

Hi we are Australians arriving by train in Vienna for the first time on 21st October. Could a local help us with suggestions for our visit.

• JulieS26's Profile Photo

Ideas what to do in Vienna with two teenager boys

Vienna Oct 14, 2016 at 2:30 PM

Dear all,
      I am planning to visit Vienna with my two sons (13 and 15), on the last week of December, just after X-Mas. We'll be staying for a week, till after the New Year.
      Will be grateful to get any ideas on what to do during this time that may interest two teenager boys.
      Also any special New Year activities, parties, markets etc. will be wonderful.
      Thank you,

• Leventsert's Profile Photo

Wienna Bodensee

Vienna Sep 24, 2016 at 4:45 PM

How can I do visiting quickly from wienna to bodensee in one day? İs possible?

• Carol Services in Vienna Churches in December

Vienna Oct 16, 2016 at 11:41 AM

Do churches in Vienna host free Carol Services for attendance by public before Christmas ie Friday 9th to Sunday 12th December 2016? Thanks for any info. Comelymaiden

• Swarovski Crystal Museum

by ramot418 Online Now Jun 14, 2010 at 10:11 PM

I will be in the Innsbruck area next month (with a car) and I'm thinking of visiting the museum. Their web site isn't too "user-friendly", so I have a few questions:
      (1) The entrance fee seems to be about 10 Euros (with about a 2 Euro credit towards buying something). This is somewhat expensive. In your opinion, is it worth it?
      (2) From what I can see, the displays are crystal works of art. Or are they just crystals embedded in some artwork form?
      (3) How much time would you estimate is needed to visit the museum?
      (4) What are the opening hours?

I thank you very much.

6 Answers Jun 17, 2010 at 12:35 PM