VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Watford

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• london travel

by davesticky Online Now Jul 25, 2016 at 1:55 PM

i want to get in to london and back from central watford where i'm staying with my family, which stations are the easiest to travel between for all the tourist stuff bearing in mind we've never done it before and are extremely nervous, thanks in advance

7 Answers Jul 26, 2016 at 2:14 PM
    • Watford Tube Station

by tinyrabbit Online Now Apr 29, 2008 at 7:01 AM

Does anyone know if Watford tube station has a car park and if so how much does it cost to park for the day (both week days and Sat/Sun). Also is there a max stay, and are there generally spaces available or does it fill up early. If the latter is the case, can anyone recommend an alternative (preferably as cheap as possible) car park near to the station?

Thanks

Debs

5 Answers Apr 29, 2008 at 11:19 PM
    • Paisleypaul's Profile Photo

Central hotel near Watford tube station (Metropolitan line)

by Paisleypaul Online Now Apr 8, 2008 at 3:10 PM

Looking for a mid price hotel near the centre/ near the Met line for a SINGLE room for 2 nights midweek in July. Not often I book a single room and see that most places seem to charge about 95% of a double!

As a frequent visitor to London and former resident I am already au fait with all of the best hotel chains and reservations web sites. Is there though someone locally who can advise a good location (or someone who has recently stayed in the area) not far from the Tube station, nor the centre, or in the general direction of Bucknalls Lane, Garston, where I will be commuting to by cab for a coupe of mornings? I am not fussy (well - travelling on my own I'm not!) but as it's a course would like somewhere that I will get quiet at night for sleep.

Thanks for your thoughts......

2 Answers Apr 9, 2008 at 9:23 AM
    • transportation

by waleskayeleo Online Now Apr 22, 2007 at 12:26 PM

I would like to know if there is transportation between Waterford and Northwood. How can I find out about the frequency of the transportation services?

Thanks,

W. Arzuaga

1 Answer Apr 22, 2007 at 7:02 PM