VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Warrnambool

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• margsch's Profile Photo

Myki card purchase

Melbourne Dec 20, 2016 at 2:02 AM

When visiting Melbourne on Boxing Day I will need to either update my existing card or get a new one. The one I have is 3 or 4 years old, is there a way for me to see how much credit remains on it? I typed in the number on the Myki website but the number was not recognised. If I buy a new one at Tullamarine, does it take long using a machine?

more
    • tullamarine to warrnambool for a group

by solofreedom Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 7:49 PM

how to best transport a group of five to Warrnambool plus luggage from an international flight

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 4:32 AM
    • Historical Light Show Opening Days??

by banjo999 Online Now Dec 11, 2007 at 4:59 PM

GOOD MORNING - My father and I are coming to Warrnambool 22nd December and leving 26 December. Will we be able to see the show during this period? REGARDS - Glenda

1 Answer Dec 15, 2007 at 6:05 PM
    • OZebomate's Profile Photo

fishing

by OZebomate Online Now Oct 29, 2005 at 10:17 PM

Im thinking about going to warrnabool for a fishing charter in a few weekends can anyone reccomend a good one? I would like to fish for sharks, supposedly there is an island offshore famous for them. I would like to hear from people who have been on one there or a local
      thanks

5 Answers Nov 1, 2005 at 1:07 AM