Wadi Qannubin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Black woman visiting Beirut in December

Beirut Nov 29, 2016 at 5:32 AM

Hi all, I have a week-long trip planned for mid December.......actually Ill be spending my birthday in Beirut! Wondering if there are useful tips/guides on events and festivities I can do (solo). I'll like to know if going around town, sight seeing can be done conveniently by public transport/uber or I'm better off getting a car rental. I'm in love with lambchops and planning to go gourmet and street style......suggestions anyone? Shukran :)

more
    • White American Female traveling to Lebanon

Lebanon 13 hours ago

Hi there! My boyfriend is currently in Lebanon for work and is trying to convince met to visit him in January 2017 but I am extremely worried about safety. I know the media blows everything out of proportion but I can't help to be concerned, I'll be flying there and back by myself. Can anyone provide any insight into the safeness of Lebanon and safety tips? Thank you :)

more
    • Lebanese Arabic course

Lebanon Nov 3, 2016 at 3:13 AM

Hi,
      I will be working in Lebanon in the near future so I would like to get some basics of Lebanese Arabic. I am bit worried about cost of life in Beirut, does anyone know about Lebanese courses out of Beirut?

thanks very much in advance for your help

more

Near Wadi Qannubin