Vrachanski Okrug

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Belogradcik, Rila Lakes and cities - 3 questions

Bulgaria Oct 24, 2016 at 8:04 AM

We'll drive to Sofia and spend there few days in the country this weekend. As we drive from Beograd, Belogradcik seems to be logical as first place to visit. Is it possible to explore the region with a short hiking in early November or weather does not permit it anymore? Then we would also like to visit Rila of course, and I was told, Rila Seven Lakes also worth to visit. My question is the same, whether it is possible to go there these days or it is too cold, frozen etc.? We are middle aged couple and in good health, but we don't use to hike with special equipment. Finally, another type question. Considering limited time, we probably can visit either Plovdiv or Veliko Tarnovo. Which one do you believe to be a better choice if we don't have time for both? Thanks,

Popular Vrachanski Okrug Travel Answer Locations

• Andrew_W_K's Profile Photo

Zajecar to Belogradchik

Belogradchik Sep 23, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Has anyone traveled the road from Zajecar in Serbia to Belogradchik? If so what is the road like. I'm intending to travel that route in early December to see Belogradchik fortress but I have very limited time so would like to know how long it is likely to take me.

7 Answers Sep 26, 2012 at 9:57 AM
    • How do I travel from Lom to Sandanski

Lom Feb 9, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I am staying in Lom for a few days in March and it is my first visit. I will be on my own so any information on places to visit, where to eat etc will be very welcome. I am then travelling to Sandanski and need to know is there a bus or train that would take me there without too much hassle as this is my first time travelling around on my own!

3 Answers Feb 17, 2012 at 1:24 AM
    • CliffClaven's Profile Photo

Home on the Bulgarian range

Montana Jun 29, 2004 at 7:53 AM

Just outside Sofia station there is a road sign showing the way to Montana. Old Cliffie has never been there. Can anyone provide any info?

2 Answers Jul 1, 2004 at 4:24 AM