Travel Answers
Vouliagmeni

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• windpaard's Profile Photo

the bus from airport athens to Port rafina stops in artemidas?

Artemida Nov 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM

I would like to know if the bus from Athens airport to port Rafina stops in Artemidas(Artemis) and where are the stops situated?thanks

more
    • Thessaloniki to Istanbul

Greece Nov 26, 2016 at 3:29 AM

Hey, I live in Thessaloniki as an Erasmus-student and I'm going on a trip to Istanbul in the second week of Christmas break. What is the best (and cheapest) way to go there? I found some websites with a night train, which seems perfect for me, but I can't find the prizes anywhere and neither do I know where I can buy the tickets (just at the normal train station of Thessaloniki? Or that special international train ticket store at Plateia Aristotelous?). Can anyone help me out? A bus is also okay, if that's the only other option, but then again I'd prefer a nightbus so it won't cost me any valuable time on travelling.

more
    • query about bus and shower facilities

by VinodL5 Online Now Jul 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM

can you tell me the cost of the e22 bus from syntagma to vouliagmeni and how much time does it take to go there. do they have shower facilities there.
      thanks

1 Answer Jul 19, 2014 at 5:59 AM
    • Syntagma-Vouliagmeni natural spa transportation

by barbalala Online Now Jul 6, 2014 at 3:45 PM

We thought to take a metro 'til end of red metro line "Elliniko" and hop on bus E22 to Vouliagmeni Lake. Is bus ticket same price anyways for I noticed that expressline goes straight from Syntagma to Vouliagmeni bus stop (which would be easyer with kids)? Do anybody know where to get timetables? ...And is that 24 hour metro ticket valid with trams, busses etc.?

2 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 12:20 AM
    • Transportation from Airport

by raanani Online Now Aug 6, 2010 at 12:35 AM

How to arrive to Vouliagmeni directly from Airport, please?

1 Answer Aug 6, 2010 at 12:43 AM