Travel Answers
Vouliagmeni

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• windpaard's Profile Photo

the bus from airport athens to Port rafina stops in artemidas?

Artemida Nov 23, 2016 at 11:43 AM

I would like to know if the bus from Athens airport to port Rafina stops in Artemidas(Artemis) and where are the stops situated?thanks

more
    • Thessaloniki to Istanbul

Greece Nov 26, 2016 at 3:29 AM

Hey, I live in Thessaloniki as an Erasmus-student and I'm going on a trip to Istanbul in the second week of Christmas break. What is the best (and cheapest) way to go there? I found some websites with a night train, which seems perfect for me, but I can't find the prizes anywhere and neither do I know where I can buy the tickets (just at the normal train station of Thessaloniki? Or that special international train ticket store at Plateia Aristotelous?). Can anyone help me out? A bus is also okay, if that's the only other option, but then again I'd prefer a nightbus so it won't cost me any valuable time on travelling.

more
    • Transportation

by Jamilia Online Now Apr 28, 2016 at 7:34 AM

Hello!

What is the number of the bus that goes from St. Elliniko to Vouliagmeni? some sources say it's E22, some —122..

Also, does anyone know where exactly at Vouliagmeni this bus goes?

And one more: is there any public transport from the airport to the Vouliagmeni directly, without going to the city?

Thanks a lot!
      Jamilia

7 Answers May 5, 2016 at 11:21 PM
    • Anyone know what taverna this is?

by wallyg Online Now Nov 1, 2006 at 10:21 AM

It was in vouliagmeni and it was right on the water...very relaxing. It had a large parking lot.

flickr.com/photos/wallyg/135...

Thanks in advance,
      Wally

3 Answers Aug 10, 2009 at 2:50 PM
    • Homestay Family for Olympic Tri-athletes family

by caitlin1 Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 6:43 PM

Can you tell me if there are any local organizations that help with homestay information? Do you know of anyone that would like to host a few excited and interesting Californians with an Olympic athlete in the games? Look up Victor Plata under www.teamkinesys.com and you will see why we are so proud. Or you can help us get there by going onto the internet under friendsforathletes.com. Thanks for your help with this quest

1 Answer Jun 27, 2004 at 10:21 AM
    • MY SON IS AN OLYMPIC TRIATHLETE: I need accomodations

by caitlin1 Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 6:36 PM

Myself and three of my family are traveling to watch my son race in the Triathlon on August 26th, in your city. He just made the US Olympic Triathlon team. His name is Victor Plata. We have supported him for the past ten years while he trained and prepared to reach his dream. Now, we are having trouble finding a place to stay. How would I go about finding a place for us from the 20th of August until the 30th of August? Please pass this email on to others or let me know where I can get information. Thanks for your help.