VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Voronezh

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Near Voronezh

• looking for a street

by drive00140 Online Now Nov 24, 2015 at 1:05 PM

where in Voronezh is the street Rostov 58/12 please

4 Answers Nov 24, 2015 at 2:10 PM
    • Voronezh - Safe place?

by aliitze Online Now Jan 27, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Hi! Anyone who has experience from travelling (or living) in Voronezh? I will probably go this fall, around september or october and hopefully stay for a whole year (work). The thing is, is this city nice place to live in? How are the people? Will I be safe living on my own? Is there a lot of mafia, prostitution, rapes, crime, etc.?

1 Answer Feb 14, 2013 at 2:58 PM
    • Skinkie's Profile Photo

Amsterdam to Voronezh Train/Plane

by Skinkie Online Now May 28, 2006 at 4:34 PM

I would like to travel to Voronezh this summer. Reading on the Deutsche Bahn site I can get some quotes on the trip. What is a good site to loopup Russian traintickets and fares?

The most easy trip seems to have one tiny problem:
      Moskva Belorusskaja
      transfer 120 min. Continue by public transport
      Moskva Kasanskaja

Is this step easy to do? By bus or metro?

Because the traintrip takes at least 39 hours I lookuped up some flights. Which seems to go to Moscow SVO. Playing public transport detective in a foreign country not speaking the language isn't my thing is it easy to go from the airport to a train that brings me to Voronezh?

4 Answers Jun 1, 2006 at 7:17 AM
    • CaptnCook's Profile Photo

Places to stay in Voronezh

by CaptnCook Online Now Jan 19, 2004 at 8:05 AM

I am planning a trip to Russia this summer. I have included Voronezh as one of my stops. Should I go with a local hotel or can I rent a flat from someone for a week?

1 Answer Jan 21, 2004 at 9:49 AM