Voroklini

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Christmas Day & boxing day

Kakopetria Aug 15, 2016 at 10:20 AM

Hello... I'm staying over in kako over Christmas & hoping you can all help me on activities for me n my 2 children and places to eat on Christmas Day !
      Thank you

more
    • exchange rate

Paphos Aug 2, 2016 at 11:18 AM

what is the exchange rate pound to euro in paphos today please

more
    • Euro's - where to buy them?

Cyprus Aug 25, 2016 at 2:36 AM

Hi there

Is it better to buy Euros here in the UK before travel or withdraw cash from ATMs in Paphos?

Many thanks

Sonia

more
    • Holiday in Middle of April

Cyprus Aug 5, 2016 at 1:41 AM

Hi All,

I am thinking about a holiday in Cyprus in Easter ( Middle of April ). I am planning roughly one week. My main aim is somewhere warm but a nice little town, with decent beaches. I would like to explore a bit of island as well.
      Does Paphos sound a good option? I would like something like Taormina in Sicily, with small ( even though touristy ).

Any nice and interesting places should I explore. Would April be warm enough?

Regards,
      RK

more
    • Villa deposit witheld

Paphos Aug 28, 2016 at 2:16 AM

My husband and I have booked a villa in Cyprus for next April as we are going to renew our wedding vows in Paphos. We paid our deposit to the owner in June. We agreed a sterling amount of the total cost with the owner which we have in writing. We just received an email from the owner stating that because of Brexit the price will more than likely increase when it comes to final payment of the villa.
      We are extremely disappointed by this as we agreed a set price and we have written confirmation of this too. After numerous emails back and forth, with the owner actually starting to be racist towards us and rude we actually came to the conclusion that we had no choice but to ask for our deposit back.
      We now have had absolutely no response to our emails requesting our money back and he is now ignoring us.
      The reviews on Trip Advisor are great and no one has anything bad to say about the company or the owners. That is why we went ahead with the booking as the reviews were so good.
      Does anyone know what we can do about this or the best approach? Thanks in advance!

more