Volzhskiy

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How much money to take

Russia Aug 19, 2016 at 2:44 PM

I am going on a cruise to Russia so everything is made for. Just need 'pocket' money for possibly a few inexpensive gifts how much should I take?

more
    • JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo

Ice Hockey

Saint Petersburg Aug 16, 2016 at 1:08 AM

Hi,
      I've done some research and it seems there will be an ice hockey game on at the Ice Palace on December 29, but unfortunately I cannot read Russian so not a 100% sure. Could somebody please confirm? And if there is, how do I go about getting tickets for the game?
      Know almost nothing about ice hockey but would love to attend a game!
      Thanks!

more
    • Obtaining a VIsa

Russia Aug 18, 2016 at 7:47 AM

I want to fly to Russia in a few months from Israel. The thing is, I am not an Israeli citizen, I am a British citizen. Will I be able to obtain a visa for Russia from a country where I am not a citizen?

Thanks!

more
    • penny_g's Profile Photo

Trance-Siberian Train: food, drinks, all kind of tips, etc.

Russia Aug 2, 2016 at 1:43 AM

Guys,

As my trip on the Trance-Siberian is approaching, I would appreciate if you share your own experience. I will be spending 2 days/each way on the route Moscow-Novosibirsk. What is the best strategy, especially regarding food? I've read that food in the restaurant on the train is a bit overpriced. But then how about buying from the babushkas on the stations and is there enough time for it?
      Any other tips are very welcome!

more
    • Mermaid2013's Profile Photo

Travel Itinerary

Russia Jul 28, 2016 at 4:15 PM

We are a couple looking to travel to Russia, Poland, Prague, and Austria. We haven't decided the time frame for this trip. Any suggestions for an easy route of travel? We were thinking flying into Russia first then out of another area. How many days should we give ourselves in Russia for sightseeing and are there tour guides we could hire?

more
    • penny_g's Profile Photo

Good offline map application for Android

Russia Aug 2, 2016 at 1:37 AM

Guys,

As I am planning to visit Russia in few weeks and do part of the Trance-Siberian Railway, I need good mapping app's for the cities of Moscow, SP and Novosibirsk/Akademogorsk. Perfectly, they should work offline.

Any experience, especially by locals? I do read Russian.

more

Near Volzhskiy