Voltri

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel between La Spezia and Pisa.

La Spezia Apr 16, 2016 at 6:33 AM

We are wanting to travel from La Spezia to Pisa on Sunday, 26th June. The only train available seems to be at 05.44 which is a bit early.
      Are there any later trains or buses that operate between these two places?

Thank you,

Roy C

more
    • dragontml's Profile Photo

From Milan to Cinque Terre

Liguria Mar 29, 2016 at 7:44 PM

Hi VTers,

We are deciding on a two / three nights stay to explore Cinque Terre and seeking advice or tips which will help us with our decision.

We arrive to Milan and plan to stay for two nights before exploring. We are not hikers but would like to see and explore Cinque Terre.

Where should we base ourselves, in one of the villages ? or in Levanto / La Spezia ?

Accommodation suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

more
    • Restaurant/Hotel phone#

by MERCHANT2MERCHANT Online Now Sep 22, 2003 at 3:19 PM

About a two miles from the containter Port Voltri there is a restaurant/hotel a friend phoned me from; just outside entrance to port. Their message was for me to contact them @ the (Tyranella or Tirranella)restaurant; at least that's what it sounded like; I do not know the correct spelling. I've scannned the internet to no avail and the international information operator couldn't help me; she even tried to locate the police dept. to help in my search, but stated that she couldn't locate the Voltri Police Dept. or even the port terminal number. Is there anyone who is familiar w/this area that can help me? Regards, -C

1 Answer Sep 22, 2003 at 4:12 PM