change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ger4444's Profile Photo

Train or bus to Cinque Terre

Riomaggiore Yesterday

Hello, what train or bus leaves from Pisa to Cinque Terre? How many hours travelling?

more
    • Muscovite's Profile Photo

Trolley-bus Sanremo - Ventimiglia

San Remo 22 hours ago

Hi! Is the trolley-bus line Sanremo – Ventimiglia functioning? Where does one board the trolley-bus? What is the fare and where does one buy the ticket? Where I can find the timetable? Grazie mille :)

more
    • Genoa small group tours

Genoa Jul 11, 2016 at 3:48 PM

Hi,

Together with a friend, we are going to visit Genova, in August for 6 days.
      I am finding it difficult to locate good guides/ tour companies that do not just do private tours. These are OK for larger groups of friends but because there are only the two of us, they are mind-blowingly expensive. Ideally, we would hope to join others on small groups tours.
      We are interested in the following:
      1) City tours (various)
      2) Genova to Portofino etc.
      3) Genova to Cinque Terre

Does anyone know of a reliable company that does small group tours? Bad guide is worse than no guide at all :))
      I would hugely appreciate your expertise and help.

Many, many thanks in advance.
      Best regards.
      Joanna

more
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

Cinque terre

Riomaggiore Yesterday

I have read that cinque terre is 5 villages. What is the name of the village in the photo?

more
    • Restaurant/Hotel phone#

by MERCHANT2MERCHANT Online Now Sep 22, 2003 at 3:19 PM

About a two miles from the containter Port Voltri there is a restaurant/hotel a friend phoned me from; just outside entrance to port. Their message was for me to contact them @ the (Tyranella or Tirranella)restaurant; at least that's what it sounded like; I do not know the correct spelling. I've scannned the internet to no avail and the international information operator couldn't help me; she even tried to locate the police dept. to help in my search, but stated that she couldn't locate the Voltri Police Dept. or even the port terminal number. Is there anyone who is familiar w/this area that can help me? Regards, -C

1 Answer Sep 22, 2003 at 4:12 PM