VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Travel Answers
Vladimir

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ger4444's Profile Photo

Which month Transib railway?

Russia Jan 5, 2017 at 4:11 PM

Hello, i am planning to travel on the Transiberia railway this summer. I am looking for a month this summer that has not much rain and lots of sun and warm weather. I am thinking of july or august. Which is the best month?

Thanks in advance!

more

Near Vladimir

• Poling's Profile Photo

Hotel in Vladimir

by Poling Online Now Aug 26, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Any one stayed in the following hotels in Vladimir? Any comments on which one is better? As I am travelling with two elderies, hope the hotel is easy to access from bus/train station. Thanks.
      1. Hotel Vladimir: http://hotel-vladimir.ru/about/
      2. Klyazma Hotel: klyazma-hotel.ru/?%page=rese...

1 Answer Aug 27, 2012 at 6:44 AM
    • semicolon's Profile Photo

Tips on Vladimir

by semicolon Online Now May 12, 2006 at 12:13 PM

Hi,

I'm coming to Vladimir on Sunday the 14th May 2006. Does anyone have any cool tips on off-the-beaten track sights or things to do? I'd be glad to hear about bars, coffee places and such too. Thanks for any help!

Do vstrechi!

• travel converters

by travelertorussia Online Now Jan 2, 2006 at 4:08 PM

I would like to know about what kind of travel converter to purchase for a trip to Russia. We will fly to Moscow on Jan. 28, 2006, and then on to Vladimir Jan 31, where we will stay about two weeks.

I just want to bring a coupleo f small appliances, such as a waterpik and a hairdryer, so I don't want to buy something very expensive if I don't need it