change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• GyuriFT's Profile Photo

Mead - any experience?

Vladimirskaya Oblast' Sep 27, 2016 at 1:20 PM

Is being sold here and as far as I did see, ONLY here in Russia.
      The strength seem to be below expectation, the price is above expectation - and it seems. they add things to mead which do not belong there.

Just bought 1l for 150 R or slightly under $3. After many tries so far the best was one for ca. 10 Sfr in Z├╝rich at X'mas market (and it's stronger than Suzdalian). The strongest ever is sold in Ukraine, it's 40-proof, but I suspect from the taste it is not real.

Any comments, experiences, where and what to buy locally?

Near Vladimir

• Poling's Profile Photo

Hotel in Vladimir

by Poling Online Now Aug 26, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Any one stayed in the following hotels in Vladimir? Any comments on which one is better? As I am travelling with two elderies, hope the hotel is easy to access from bus/train station. Thanks.
      1. Hotel Vladimir:
      2. Klyazma Hotel:

1 Answer Aug 27, 2012 at 6:44 AM
    • semicolon's Profile Photo

Tips on Vladimir

by semicolon Online Now May 12, 2006 at 12:13 PM

I'm coming to Vladimir on Sunday the 14th May 2006. Does anyone have any cool tips on off-the-beaten track sights or things to do? I'd be glad to hear about bars, coffee places and such too. Thanks for any help!

Do vstrechi!

• travel converters

by travelertorussia Online Now Jan 2, 2006 at 4:08 PM

I would like to know about what kind of travel converter to purchase for a trip to Russia. We will fly to Moscow on Jan. 28, 2006, and then on to Vladimir Jan 31, where we will stay about two weeks.

I just want to bring a coupleo f small appliances, such as a waterpik and a hairdryer, so I don't want to buy something very expensive if I don't need it