Vitoria

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is Irun charming?

Irùn Nov 4, 2016 at 8:36 AM

Hello, I was hoping to spend June in San Sebastian, but found that it is or if price range. I found a nice airbnb in Irun for a great price, but I'm wondering what is like there. I can't find anything online other than it's close to Hondarribia. I'm wondering if there is anything cool there or if I'll be wanting to spend all of my time in other towns. Thanks!

more
    • Transport between Vitoria and San Sebastian

by gbooth Online Now May 24, 2011 at 1:25 PM

We wil be staying in San Sebastian in July and are planning to go to Vitoria for the day. We will have a car but are thinking of getting pubic transport ( bus or train)buy ideally would want to go back late so we can enjoy what sounds like an excellent bar scene and night life. Any advice?

Thanks

1 Answer Jun 4, 2011 at 3:17 AM
    • nomad7890's Profile Photo

Is there luggage store at the bus or at the Renfe station in Vitoria-Gasteiz

by nomad7890 Online Now Oct 31, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Thanks. Question is too short - maybe it will post now.

2 Answers Nov 1, 2009 at 10:21 AM
    • X mas at Vitoria Gasteiz

by robinennienke Online Now Nov 16, 2008 at 11:06 PM

Hello,

We are planning to go to Vitoria with X mas. Do you have any tips and can somebody tell us if there are any restaurants open?

Tanks, Nienke

• Ziu9's Profile Photo

Barcelona to Vitoria Gasteiz

by Ziu9 Online Now Jan 9, 2008 at 8:00 AM

Hola!

Can anyone give me a suggestion, what's the best way of traveling from Barcelona to Vitoria in March?

I really like train journeys, but at RENFE's page I found just long route plans with many changes. And I don't find the price of this relation.

I don't know anything about spanish coach network. Are there private bus companies? Is there a company which runs direct bus from Barcelona to Vitoria?

Is the "autostop" an usual thing in Cataluna and at the Basque Conutry?

Thank you for your helps!
      Tamás

3 Answers Jan 10, 2008 at 7:34 AM
    • English Cigarettes

by TERRYPACE Online Now May 27, 2006 at 4:51 AM

Hi,
      I am visiting Vitoria soon, can anyone tell me where I can buy English Cigarettes?

Thank You
      Terry

• Vitoria airport (VIT) to Vitoria train station

by crappot Online Now May 22, 2006 at 3:34 AM

Hi

I was wondering if someone could help me

I need to know how to get from Vitoria train station (coming from Pamplona) to the airport (VIT), as well as the time it would take to get there.

The reason I ask is that I will only have an hour to do this, and want to know if its plausible

Thanks n advance

Rick

1 Answer May 24, 2006 at 2:52 PM