change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• diana_renou's Profile Photo

Bus from Ouro Preto to Tiradentes

Tiradentes May 15, 2016 at 6:17 PM

Hi everybody. i would need to know how to go from Ouro Preto to Tiradentes by public transportation (bus). Does anyone know if it es posible? It is needed to take more than one bus? A lot of thanks for any help!!!

more
    • Beach Party?

Fortaleza May 13, 2016 at 2:06 PM

My friend and I were at the mall yesterday and a sales girl at one of the shops said Friday night had awesome beach parties but i cant find anything online about it. Which beach or beaches have the parties? And which one is best? We are hoping to meet local girls that arent prostitutes.

more
    • Traveling to Gramado from Porto Alegre

Gramado May 18, 2016 at 11:32 PM

Hi, I am planning to visit to Gramado during 3rd week of July, 2016 for two days and need following few clarification, as I am travelling from India and have an international driving license, and am fairly good at driving around the world.

1. Should I take a rent-a-car from Porto Alegre for two days, are there rent-a-car companies available near airport.
      2. Would it be safe to drive around Gramado and Canela, with family.
      3. what would be rentals for automatic car and if you may give some contact details for the car rental companies near airport.
      4. Which hotels are good, having rentals about US$ 100 per night.

Thanks in advance. / Sanjay Tiwari

more
    • gmg88860's Profile Photo

Packing for 4 weeks in Brazil

Brazil May 8, 2016 at 8:14 PM

Ola everyone. I will be in Brazil 4 weeks in November 2016. Only firm dates so far are my flights arriving Rio Nov. 2 and departing Rio Dec 2. I am leaning toward airbnb, couchsurfing, and or pousadas as accommodations. I may cross paths with family or friends at some point during my stay but I'm planning as a solo traveler. I'm thinking of the following route

• Rio - 5 nights
      • Iguacu - 3 nights
      • Manaus - 3-10 night (flexible) maybe include Santarem and or Belem
      • Salvador - 7-10 nights (flexible)
      • Rio - 3-5 nights

My first thought was a 29 inch wheeIed beast and a small to midsized daypack. I really would rather not drag a big wheeled suitcase around so I'm looking for packing tips. Maybe a travel backpack and a collapsible duffel for souvenirs on the way out. Any tips, tricks and insights are greatly appreciated.

Muito Obrigado, George

more
    • Colombo to Rio

Rio de Janeiro May 18, 2016 at 5:22 AM

How can I get there with one change?!!

more
    • English Fun Women Tour Guide

Manaus May 27, 2016 at 9:14 AM

Hi,
      I am looking for a "fun" good looking and young English speaking tour guide to show me around Manaus for a day plus dinner and entertainment. I will be in Manuas Sept 8 - 11 - I am good looking 50 year old north American.

more