Viterbo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best way Tivoli to Barberini?

Tivoli Jul 10, 2016 at 6:20 AM

We need to travel from Villa d'Este in Tivoli to Piazza Barberini in Rome and are undecided about train to Tiburtina and Metro B to Barberini or Cotral bus from Tivoli. Cost is less of a consideration than time

more
    • train between Tivoli and Rome Tiburtina

Rome Jul 10, 2016 at 5:53 AM

Does anyone know about the schedule between Tivoli and Tiburtina? We are interested in how long it takes and how often it runs.

more
    • Spagna Pedestrian Tunnel

Rome Jul 7, 2016 at 1:20 PM

My map shows a pedestrian tunnel from Via Vittorio Veneto to Spanish Steps. I've never noticed this and am wondering if it is a convenient (and safe) short cut? Where is the entrance? Is it anywhere near Harry's Bar?

more
    • Areas near sightseeing

Rome Jul 6, 2016 at 4:06 PM

Planning to rome next sep.pls i need to know the names of centrals areas to stay at as the most famous sightseeing to reachable by foot or by short ride ......Thankx

more
    • campo de fiori, October visit

Rome Jul 11, 2016 at 6:47 AM

We will be two women visiting Rome for three nights in early October, 2016. The Campo De Fiori area seems to offer what we want for a hotel/pensione/airbnb...the question is which? The few hotels I've checked show a much higher rate once I plug in the dates, in fact almost triple what initially shows up on the search. We'd like a nice place, but keeping a decent budget in mind (up to $225. for a nice place). Does anyone have suggestions for possible places to stay in the area, or if you'd suggest looking in a different area. We're looking for an area we'd feel safe walking around in the evening, not highly congested, nice restaurants, interesting,not stuffy and boring but safe. Thank you in advance.

more
    • Should we book a pass?

Rome Jul 5, 2016 at 12:22 AM

My boyfriend and I are travelling to Rome for three days in January. I am wondering whether we are better off booking tickets to attractions individually or whether it is worthwhile booking a pass? I know that some offer a 'skip the queue' option but as we are going to be there during an off-peak time I am unsure whether this will be needed or not? Any suggestions for what/where to buy tickets would be much appreciated!

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

2 days Rome

Rome Jun 28, 2016 at 10:34 PM

My daughter and 2 friends arrive at Rome FCO airport on 16th July Saturday, about 10.00 am, by flight from Milan. They will fly back to Milan on Sunday the 17th July, evening (about 7 pm flight). They are staying the night at a hotel near Rome Termini station.

Now, What is your best advice to them for touring this Amazing Eternal city in this short period. Transport, sightsee etc., whatever possible. Evening??

Also any safety tips.

All help will be welcome and really appreciated. Thanks in advance friends.

more