Any experience, feedback about
      Interrail.eu?
      Recommended trails?
      Thanks in advance,
      Avi

more
    • Road legal buggies

Antalya May 7, 2016 at 2:14 PM

Is there anywhere in Antalya that hires road legal buggies?

more
    • Transportation to Big Camlica Hill from Kadikoy ferry docks

Istanbul May 17, 2016 at 5:55 AM

I will be in Istanbul in a couple of weeks and would like to see the great view from Camlica HIll in Uskudar. Is there a bus that goes from the Kadikoy Ferry docks to Camlica Hill? If so, what is the bus # and where is the bus stop near the docks? What stop would I get off at near Camlica Hill? Can I catch a bus going the opposite direction at the same stop when I want to return to the Kadikoy ferry dock area? (or is the bus route a loop that does not return on the same street?) A lot of questions but I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

more
    • Jop_'s Profile Photo

Details re train from ERZERUM to Kayseri

Erzurum May 1, 2016 at 10:26 AM

Details re train from ERZERUM to Kayseri

more
    • Cheap balloon ride in kapadokya?

Turkey May 11, 2016 at 10:16 AM

Hi, I need a cheap hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia. There is not less than 180 euros I can find. Anybody has information about this?

more
    • Hijab shops

Istanbul May 22, 2016 at 10:16 AM

Where can I buy Islamic Hijab in Istanbul? the kind that's full length and not 3/4 length?

more
    • Tanjavd's Profile Photo

Antalya, Fethiye or Bodrum?

Turkey May 24, 2016 at 10:02 AM

We have 5 days to spend holidaying after our business in Istanbul. Where is the best place to go?
      We are 2 females 40+ years old and not into the club scene. Just looking to chill at the beach, sightsee and shop.
      Thanks
      Tanja

more
    • Turkish Visa

Istanbul Apr 30, 2016 at 6:28 AM

I'm planning to visit Turkey later this year and from what I've read, since 5th of January 2016, I need to apply for my visa at the Turkish Embassy in London, yet from what I've read on different forums, it's still possible to get an e-visa online without going to the embassy. as you can imagine I'm rather confused about which is the correct way to get a visa. Could someone please clarify which is the correct procedure? Thanks in advance, Ian

more

Near Viransehir