Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• how to get from Lulea to Rovaniemi?

Luleå Sep 30, 2016 at 11:50 PM

Can anyone tell me how to get from Lulea to Rovaniemi? Thanks a lot in advance

• Stockholm during November

Stockholm Oct 19, 2016 at 8:44 PM

Hi, I am planning to come Stockholm during mid of Nov to mid Dec. I am confused whether to take family or not, mainly because of weather. I have 3yr old son. Kindly suggest is it good to bring family that time. Will we be able to roam around for sight seeing...? Thanks.

• Ice hotel to kiruna airport

Kiruna Oct 14, 2016 at 7:52 PM

Hi, does anybody know how can I form ice hotel to Kiruna airport by bus? How much is the rate? How long will is take? Thanks.

• Turska's Profile Photo

Price of taxi for 7 people from Atlanda to Stockholm centre?

Stockholm Oct 6, 2016 at 1:38 AM

We are 7 people landing to Arlanda tomorrow aroun 19 o´clock, and I started to check out the prices for getting to the centre. Looks like the taxi might even be the cheapest choise for so many people. And wouldn´t hurt that I think it would take us to hotel, not 1,5km away from hotel like bus and train. But the price I found was 520kr for trip. It didn´t say if there is extra price for bigger taxi. My swedish isn´t so good, so can any of you locals tell if it is much more expensive to take a big taxi?

• bragni's Profile Photo

trains to vimmerby from stokholm

by bragni Online Now May 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM

i'm going to go to Vimmerby this summer. Last time I was there, there was a train route via Lingkoping (and , as I checked, there is such possibility now). But , as I checked connections in the Net, there is no such possibility in August. Does anyone there know whether there will be some changes in train routes or it is just problem with booking system ? Many thanx in advance

1 Answer May 3, 2013 at 9:49 PM