Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• anybody lonely wanna hang out in paris

Île-de-France Jul 14, 2016 at 6:14 AM

hello
      i am 26 years old Egyptian tourist in Paris
      i am here in Paris for couple of days i wonder if any body wanna hang out in Paris with me
      i like adventurous stuff

more
    • Euros finale

Paris Jun 25, 2016 at 8:26 AM

We are 7 students from the Netherlands and we are visiting Lalobbe, a small village near Rethel, in a few weeks.
      We arrive the 9th of July, and we are interested in visiting Paris 10 July (when the Euros final is played).
      We want to watch the final on a big screen or in a bar, but we face a few difficulties.
      First we like to know what the best way is to visit Paris. Is it possible to drive , and park there, since its a very crowded day? ( having to walk about an hour to the car is not a problem).
      Secondly, if we take the train from Reims to Paris, is it possible to get back to Reims before the morning?
      If we can't reach Reims before the morning, are there some good clubs or bars open till late in the night so we can party there? And are those clubs expensive to get in to?

more
    • RER E train At St Lazare

Paris Jul 10, 2016 at 9:55 PM

Hi. I would like to take the RER E train to Gard Nord. Does anyone know where the entrance to RER E is at St Lazare? Is it in St Lazare Station or is it on Haussmann Blvd? The reason I am asking is that coming from Gard Nord to St Lazare, you have to walk from Blvd Haussmann (where the RER leaves you) to St Lazare Station.

more
    • Taxi/Cab in Paris at night

Paris Jul 21, 2016 at 5:05 PM

Hello,

We will be travelling to Paris by train in January. Arriving into Paris at around 6pm. I was just wondering if it will be easy to find a taxi to take us to our hotel around this time? Also my partner is worried about safety- will this be a concern?

Thanks in advance

more
    • New destination

Paris Jul 18, 2016 at 1:18 PM

I would like to comment on a recent trip, but can't find the city listed. How are destination guides created and posted

more
    • Rue d'Alésia

Paris Jul 7, 2016 at 2:25 PM

Is Rue d'Alésia still a street for finding "bargains" in designer outlets??
      I was there 7 years ago and bought some lovely things but not sue if it is still the same today.
      Thanks
      Losham

more
    • Need to send 2 big boxes (c60 x 50 x 40 cm, 10-15kg each) Paris to Australia : options?

Paris Jul 2, 2016 at 12:36 PM

Hello
      I'd like to sending/freight 2 boxes (c60 x 50 x 40 cm, 10-15kg each) : Paris to Tasmania, Australia - looking for options.
      La Poste has a 7kg box, (55 euros) airmail only option - but they are small boxes.
      I don't mind sea freight.
      Can anyone recommend what to do ? I'd need to drop them off or get them collected on afternoon of 4 July !
      I don't have the boxes yet either...
      I'm in the Marais (75004) - near St Paul metro.
      Thanks a lot for any advice

more
    • How early to Orsay and Catacombs?

Paris Jun 26, 2016 at 4:02 AM

We'll only be in Paris several days and looking to maximize time (minimize waits). How early should we arrive at Catacombs to avoid hours wait? We'll have Museum Pass but should we still arrive early to Orsay? Thanks

more
    • transit visa

Paris Jul 21, 2016 at 3:43 AM

hi.
      i am planning to travel to Tunis from Dublin and am transiting in Paris for 55m do I need Visa with a Syrian passport and i have stamp 4 in Ireland?

more
    • First time traveller to Paris

Paris Jul 11, 2016 at 12:58 PM

Hi we are 5 friends traveling to Paris for the first time. We are planning to do a bag packing kind of trip. Can you please suggest where should we stay and few good places to eat (both street food and fine dine) and places we should must see? We are planning to spend 3 nights in Paris.. Is it fine or should it be more or less?

more
    • mayasmin's Profile Photo

Park for a 3-year old

Paris Jul 12, 2016 at 5:46 PM

Hello-
      We are traveling mid August to Paris with a 3 1/2 year old. We're hoping to spend an afternoon in a quintessential Parisian park. We've narrowed it down to Jardin du Luxembourg, Parc de la Villette, or Jardin d acclimatation, but are hoping for some insights since we probably will be able to visit only one of these parks. Preference would be a park that most locals would enjoy, and where we can try some yummy Parisian treats while having enough unique sights to keep our 3 year old's attention. Thanks very much in advance for any advice!

more
    • AnnaM138's Profile Photo

2 days budget tour in paris

Paris Jul 7, 2016 at 9:30 PM

Dear friends,
      I am planning to take a two days paris tour from rotterdam (20-21 July). Anyone could advise me for cheap budget tour? if possible departing from rotterdam, but if not, just a 2 day package in paris.

Thanking you in advance,
      Anna

more
    • Book a tour or go it alone?

Paris Jul 3, 2016 at 7:22 PM

My boyfriend and I will be in Paris for three days in January. We want to see as many of the main attractions as possible in the time that we have as well as seeing a show at the Moulin Rouge. I was just wondering whether our time and money would be better spent on a tour or organizing our tickets and itinerary ourselves?

more