change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• footstool's Profile Photo

Juchitan de Zaragoza

Mexico Aug 28, 2016 at 6:53 AM

Hi there. What is that famous staircase called? How to get from Oaxaca to JdZ; minivan? How much? How to get to the staircase, once in JdZ? I would be doing this in Jan, Feb, of course. Thanks a lot, folks!

more
    • Is Chihuahua safe for Americans to visit?

Estado de Chihuahua Aug 18, 2016 at 7:40 AM

We are visiting in October and will be with our Mexican friends and staying at their home. Just wondering how safe it is - thinking that like in most cities, use caution of where you are, what you are doing and don't be out on the streets in the middle of the night.
      Does anyone have any info? Thank you!

more
    • traveltrish's Profile Photo

Coliseum Inn reviews

Pátzcuaro Aug 13, 2016 at 6:48 PM

Hola todas,
      My friends and have booked 4 nights in Colibri Inn in Patzcouro, Mexico for the Day of the Dead. We have seen terrible reviews on Trip Advisor recently but have been assured by the Manager that all is fine. Has anyone stayed here or know anything about this accommodation?
      Previous reviews on Booking.com had been glowing but have since disappeared and only one good review is on there and two really bad ones remain. Not sure how or why the good ones have disappeared?
      If anyone has any information that would be most appreciated.
      Muchas gracias
      Tricia 

more
    • travelintom2004's Profile Photo

Tequila Express

Guadalajara Aug 12, 2016 at 2:44 AM

Is the train not running? The tour no longer has show and buffet at Hacienda Herradura? It is now at Cuervo? Planning my Festival Mariachi trip.

more
    • henenem's Profile Photo

DAYBUS in Mexico

Veracruz Aug 2, 2016 at 4:49 AM

Hello ,
      we want to know is there a daybus from :
      Vera Cruz to Oaxaca Mexico ?
      Thanx

more
    • traveltrish's Profile Photo

Best way to get tickets for Blue house and Studio Museum of Frida and Diego

Mexico City Aug 24, 2016 at 8:51 PM

Hola todos,
      What is the best tip for getting tickets to these wonderful places? We don't want to buy a tour and have a few random destinations thrown in, also would like to beat the queues and buy tickets before we get there at the end of October this year. Any suggestions will be most appreciated. Muchas gracias, Tricia

more
    • 2 Days stay in Acapulco

Acapulco Aug 17, 2016 at 4:51 PM

Hi I am travelling on business trip and planning to visit acapulco. Im planning to leave Mexico City on Friday night and return on Sunday Evening to sleep back around midnight.
      My questions are:

1)Any place that you can recommend that near the place of interest in Acapulco? Its could be a hostel or any place with 20-50 USD budget.
      2) Any itineraries that you can recommend?
      3)Is acapulco safe for the tourist? Im not a night person so probably in my room at 9:00 PM

Thank you very much in advance reply

more
    • Online Mail Order

Tijuana Aug 9, 2016 at 12:31 PM

Is there a pharmacy in Tijuana, that will do online orders for medications.

more
    • Life in Los Cabos

Mexico Aug 18, 2016 at 9:23 PM

Hi Guys.
      Have you been here?
      I'd like to know what life is like for a Brit to stay long term.
      Can a foreigner live comfortably without Spanish?
      Any tips on safety?

more
    • MEGA GROCERY STORE

San José del Cabo Aug 3, 2016 at 10:24 AM

HAS THE STORE BEEN REPLACED

more
    • Which countries should I not miss visiting from Mexico?

Mexico Aug 21, 2016 at 1:29 AM

I will be based in Mexico for the next 10 months.
      Can you suggest some countries/cities in South America that I should visit?

more
    • Tour agency?

by curle1y Online Now Dec 16, 2013 at 9:02 AM

We need a good tour agency in Villahermosa to visit palenque archaeological sites. We will be in Villahermose around Christmass. Thanks GOM

• ciaobella55's Profile Photo

Transport from airport

by ciaobella55 Online Now Aug 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I am planning a trip around Tabasco & Veracruz at the end of the month, flying into Villahermosa. My guide book says there are no buses from the airport, taxis are the only option, but it's a few years old. Can locals tell me is that still the case, and any other options you can suggest? I won't have much luggage so walking a bit isn't a problem if I can pick up a bus outside the airport and save15 or so.

2 Answers Aug 12, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    • DynamicTraveler's Profile Photo

Are there any charming places to stay for a home base when visiting the Olmec area of Veracruz?

by DynamicTraveler Online Now Aug 22, 2011 at 7:06 PM

My fiance and I want to explore the Olmec region of Veracruz, such as Tres Zapotes, Tenochtitlan and La Venta for a few days. We would like to stay in a charming (doesn't have to be fancy) boutique hotel or villa that is clean and is nearby to restaurants and within reasonable driving distance to the above sites. Any price range but would prefer to stay away from corporate hotels. We would even consider staying on the coast. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 Answer Sep 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM
    • Isabeli's Profile Photo

HELP--- HOTEL Bus company

by Isabeli Online Now Oct 22, 2005 at 3:41 AM

PLEASE help me out! I am looking for a CHEAP GOOD hostel between 100 and 180 pesosALso I need to know the most cost-eficient way to get to BELIZE city by bus FROMIllahermosa, which company is god and confortable ???

GRACIAS!!!!!

I will be there on the 22th of october 2005!

2 Answers Feb 20, 2007 at 11:22 AM