change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Blackhair34's Profile Photo

TRansportation

Taormina Yesterday

I shall be in Taormina in the middle of October. How often do buses go to Taormina from Catania? I have searched on the internet and it seems that last bus is 19.45pm.It means I have to wait for two hours.

Is there any opportunity except hiring a taxi? Is it possible sharing a taxi with other passengers? I shall be solo traveller and I want to make sure before I go.

I shall be very appreciated if you help me.
      Thanks,

Özlem from Istanbul

more
    • alisononthego's Profile Photo

One day in Porto Corsini on cruise ship.

Ravenna Jul 31, 2016 at 8:43 AM

Hello, we have one day in this area on Fri 30th September. Could you tell me if its worth the 20mins drive to Ravenna and is there a regular bus service available please? It seems that the area where we are docked is nice enough to spend a few hours if we do not get to Ravenna. Many thanks

more
    • bettyo70's Profile Photo

Where are some great hikes near Noli & Western Part of Liguria (Riviera Ponente)?

Noli 6 hours ago

Hi Everyone!

We'll be exploring the Western side of Liguria in late-September and will be based in Noli-Spotorno. Are there any wonderful hikes not to be missed? We have 4 Nights, 5 Days, and would love to hear feedback on any of the following (if people have explored this area and nearby France):

--hiking from Isolabona up to beautiful APRICALE;
      --exploring the beaches in VARIGOTTI;
      --daytrip to MENTON, France;
      --boat trips to islands like BERGEGGI;
      --Is SAN REMO or ALASSIO worth a visit?

Would also love to hear about where you ate in this Region. We love hiking and boat trips, but also love Dancing and Music Events as well. Thanks / Grazie and Cheers! :)

more
    • Road closures

Sardegna Yesterday

I will be travelling to Sant'Antonio di Gallura from Alghero soon and have been informed that the SP38 is closed.
      Can anyone confirm that this is correct and advise the best route. I am looking at a Michelin map which is about as much use as a chocolate tea pot.
      Thanks in advance

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Journey from Ferrara to Comacchio.

Comacchio Yesterday

Are there buses that go from one place to the other and vice versa?

more
    • Local buses

Pompeii Aug 24, 2016 at 8:35 PM

Are there local buses that you can catch to get to the ruin site from anywhere near Via di Diomede?

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Budget accomodation in Ferrara.

Ferrara Aug 24, 2016 at 9:36 AM

Could you suggest a budget hotel or bed and breakfast not far from the city center; please?

more
    • Getting from Siena to Pienza--on a Sunday

Tuscany Aug 23, 2016 at 8:16 PM

How can I get from Siena to Pienza on a Sunday afternoon using public transportation?

more
    • Things to do

Lido di Iesolo Aug 11, 2016 at 9:20 AM

Hello, I'am going to Lido di lesolo in September. i would like to know what to visit on two day trip, and if it is not a problem what are average prices on goods such as sports wear, food, souvenirs?

more
    • cmcard2's Profile Photo

Place stay near Pompeii

Pompeii Aug 10, 2016 at 6:07 PM

Looking for Agriturismo or place stay that is close to Pompeii but outside of Naples.

more
    • gym availability in Rome, Italy

Rome Aug 7, 2016 at 4:27 AM

hi i am visiting Rome in Sept. can you tell me where there are some body building gyms open to tourists please?
      cheers

more
    • Newquay56's Profile Photo

Airport to Aci Trezza

Catania Aug 3, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Hi, I wondered how straightforward it was to catch a bus from the airport to Aci Trezza as the taxi fare seems a bit steep. Our flight comes in at approx 10am and the return flight is at approx 10.30.Thanks for help!

more
    • moscit's Profile Photo

Ferragosto in Portofino

Portofino Aug 2, 2016 at 9:37 AM

Hi all, we are planning a visit on the 15th of August and I'm wondering if shops and restaurants will be open or closed since this is a national holiday. Does anyone know if businesses will be open on the 15th of August?

more
    • Wine Tastings/Tours

Venice Yesterday

Can anyone recommend any local wine tastings/tours in the city or nearby islands? It's a birthday present for my boyfriend so would like something a bit special but nothing that's going to break the bank.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • bettyo70's Profile Photo

Nightlife in Genoa or San Remo in late-September (Clubbing, etc)?

Genoa Aug 28, 2016 at 8:19 AM

Hi Everyone,

We're planning a beautiful relaxing trip in late-September, but would love to have atleast one evening where we go out dancing, etc.

Since we'll be based in Noli, some options for going out are either Genoa, Alassio or San Remo. Can anyone comment on these places for Clubbing? Any specific recommendations?

We will have a car. Many thanks / Grazie!

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

AccoMMODATION:

Arezzo Aug 23, 2016 at 11:08 AM

We are attending a wedding at Arrezzo, Italy. Can anyone please help us find a clean, moderate price accommodation. For two people .
      Thank you!!!

more
    • listenandlearn's Profile Photo

2 star hotel

Arezzo Aug 16, 2016 at 5:45 AM

We are attending a wedding i Arezzo. Can anyone suggest an accommodation nearest Church of St. Francis in Lucignano?

more
    • Lake liscia Sardinia

Sardegna Aug 14, 2016 at 10:14 AM

Does anyone know if it's possible to hire canoes on lake liscia?
      Many thanks for the answers regarding the little green train.
      Cakeboy

more
    • Luggage Room at the Padova train station

Padova Aug 11, 2016 at 3:59 AM

Hello, does anyone know if there is luggage room service at the Padova train station? I am passing through the city for a day trip with a large suitcase hence the question so that I can drop off the bag and get it back after my day trip. Thank you.

more
    • Luggage Room at the Assisi train station

Assisi Aug 11, 2016 at 3:56 AM

Hello, I will be coming from Rome to Assisi for a one day trip. Does anyone know if there is luggage room (and what is the charge and their service hours) at the Assisi train station so that I can check my bag before boarding the bus to the city centre? Thank you.

more
    • Nerano, Italy

Nerano Aug 10, 2016 at 7:05 PM

has anyone been to Nerano Italy. is it difficult to get to, worth it, are beaches public and what restaurant do you recommend?

thanks

more
    • parking garage @ freedom sq.

Bergamo Aug 5, 2016 at 10:30 AM

how does it ? does it have ticket machines that take credit cards or is there an attendant?

more
    • parking garage

Bergamo Aug 5, 2016 at 10:24 AM

how does the garage @ freedom sq. work? are there ticket machines that take credit cards?

more
    • Wineries near Taormina

Sicilia Aug 3, 2016 at 5:52 AM

Hi, we will be in Taormina in October and have the choice of 3 different wineries on our tour. Just trying to figure out which one to go on. Our choices are: Gambino?, Barone Di Villagrande?, or Benati? Obviously there are other sites we would like to see there as well. If anyone can help us with this, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

more
    • Driving directions

Peschiera del Garda Aug 2, 2016 at 2:01 AM

i am looking for driving directions from verona airport to the Camping Del Garda site in Peschiera any help would be appreciated

more