Viana do Castelo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• time tables for urban busses

Algarve Yesterday

does anybody know how to catch a proximo bus to get to the busstation.
      shall leave for the airport

• Thommy_p's Profile Photo

Things to do when visiting Algarve in December?

Lagos Oct 3, 2016 at 12:26 PM

We are traveling to Lagos in end of December and now looking for fun things to do/see to keep the children activated and happy. Our children is 4, 8 and 16 yrs old.

• Resort Help.....

Algarve Sep 22, 2016 at 2:29 AM

We would like to holiday in the Algarve in 2017 and would appreciate some help. We are looking for a resort that is not overly busy and without the night clubs etc, but has some shops that you can stroll around of an evening. If anyone has been to Es Cana in Ibiza somewhere sililar would be great. We are looking for an all inclusive hotel. Does anyone know of any and can recommend to save hours of trawling the net and travel brouchers? Many thanks in advance for any help . Gareth & Family

• AvaM's Profile Photo

Fruits in October in Tavira ,Algave

Portugal Oct 5, 2016 at 3:49 PM

What fruits u can find in October in Algave and were to hunt fresh from farmers or markets?

• Albufeira for a 6 and 9 year old

Albufeira Sep 25, 2016 at 1:16 AM

Packing for a 6 and 9 year old half term week and first trip abroad to albufeira! Will they need wetsuit for pool and or sea? What else may they need? What is there for them to do and do we need to book trips in advance? One allergic to nuts ? Any tips at all would be great thank you

• Hop on hop off bus

Lisbon Oct 18, 2016 at 6:13 AM

Leaving for Lisbon, on Thurs. Will be at the hotel at noon. Have the rest of the day, on Friday, plus Saturday and Sunday to see the city. I had planned on the chill out tour, and independent sightseeing, but rain is forecast. I most probably will do a lot of walking with rain gear, but was wondering how people found the hop on hop off bus to get acclimated, or should it be very rainy. Any particular company? Will be staying by Restauradores. Thanks for any tips!

• Need to travel to Viana do Castelo

by rshone Online Now Feb 24, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Can I see a train schedule for Porto to Viana do Castelo

6 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 2:33 AM
    • good basic potuguese food in viana do castelo

by calecher Online Now Dec 24, 2013 at 8:03 PM

basic but good portuguese food in viana do castel

1 Answer Dec 25, 2013 at 5:23 AM
    • dima86's Profile Photo

From viana do castelo to ponte de lima by boat

by dima86 Online Now Jul 7, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Hello everyone,

I was wondering - is it possible to get from viana do castelo to ponte de lima by boat? I know that there is a big port, but are there boats going up stream? Can you hitch hike?

Thx allot,

2 Answers Jul 7, 2012 at 1:59 PM
    • Bus Viana/ Pontevedra or Vigo

by Grabybaby Online Now Jul 29, 2009 at 9:09 AM

We are coming to Viana for 3 days in October prior to a couple of days in Oporto.

We are coming from Vigo/Pontevedra.

There is a train twice a day at inconvenient times and wonder what the bus service is like and whether there are any direct buses please. We will not be hiring a car.

Many thanks

2 Answers Jul 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM
    • nomad7890's Profile Photo

Viana do Castelo from Porto - transportation and safety

by nomad7890 Online Now Apr 5, 2009 at 8:23 PM

A second place I would like to visit from Porto is Viana do Castelo. Is this a place ok for a woman traveling alone to visit?

Easy transportation from Porto?

Once in the city, is it walkable?

5 Answers Sep 7, 2009 at 10:07 PM
    • Marisqueira

by sopra_ti Online Now Mar 20, 2009 at 5:54 AM

Boa tarde.

Que marisqueira recomendam em Viana do Castelo?

Good Afternoon

Which Seafood Restaurant do you recommend in Viana do Castelo?

3 Answers May 13, 2009 at 3:28 PM
    • lanheses's Profile Photo

train to porto

by lanheses Online Now May 27, 2008 at 6:16 AM

Hi guys,
      Is there a train that goes direct to Porto Airport or a bus from Viana? If so how long does it take?

2 Answers May 27, 2008 at 12:54 PM
    • ceramics with wildlife

by landlady730 Online Now Dec 13, 2007 at 11:15 PM

I visited Viana do Castelo once. Thought it was beautiful. Does anyone know a U.S. importer of Viana do Castelo ceramics?

1 Answer Dec 14, 2007 at 9:23 AM
    • Train from Viana to Lisbon

by LynBib Online Now Aug 13, 2007 at 8:23 AM

I need to travel from Viana do Castelo to Lisbon on the morning of Friday September 7th to ideally arrive by 10am. There is a coach but the earliest is at 8 am and it takes 5 hours so doesn't arrive until 13.00.

Is there a train that I can get from Viana - I see that there are trains from Porto that arrive before 10am and only take 2 and a half hours- can I get from Viana to Porto early in the morning?

Thanks for any help you can give.

2 Answers Aug 14, 2007 at 3:01 AM
    • luggage storage

by jimward Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 3:46 PM

Is there a place to leave bags at Viana do Castelo train station or anywhere in town? Thanks

1 Answer Mar 24, 2007 at 9:33 AM