change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ldeck3's Profile Photo

Verona area/different agenda

by Ldeck3 Online Now Dec 10, 2008 at 11:35 AM

We are flying into Milan June 30th and I would like to go to the opera in Verona because we missed Verona last trip to Garda. We do not especially like the crowded sightseeing type thing (I loved Bavaria) and My husband always likes to swim wherever he goes. I am looking for something outside of Verona that has some charm and water but my problem is my husband does not want to drive this trip in Italy. He found it stressful.(probably because I am not a great map reader:) So I would like to know if I could hire a car or a place with transportation available to go to the opera. I do not mind taking a bus during the day so I would like somewhere close to public transport, but this would not work for the opera. Also any suggestions where to get tickets and where to sit...or if there are any rock concerts in the area. I looked at hotels in Verona but they were all so generic looking. Any suggestions? Also I have to fly home from Vienna so anywhere between Verona and Vienna, Big request I know......somewhere special in Austria.

1 Answer Dec 10, 2008 at 11:58 AM