VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Venice Travel Answers

change location

Hotels in Mestre

by asavet63 Online Now Mar 11, 2013 at 8:06 AM

What Hotels in Mestre can you recommend

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Bonkers11's Profile Photo

Re: Hotels in Mestre

by Bonkers11 Online Now Mar 11, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Alot of people that I know trust in Tripadvisor website, sorry, probably not really that much help. I stayd in Venice.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • QuigleyM's Profile Photo

by QuigleyM Online Now Mar 12, 2013 at 8:05 AM

I assume you're wanting to stay in Mestre to avoid the inflated hotel prices of Venice. What's your budget? I've actually "camped" twice in Mestre--it was a small cabin with a bathroom and private shuttle to Piazzale Roma (prontohotel.com/ita/venice/c.... I would recommend that if you're more concerned about money over accommodation. Otherwise, I've had friends stay at the Hilton Garden Inn (prontohotel.com/ita/mestre/h..., which is right on a main bus line.

• Flying.Scotsman's Profile Photo

by Flying.Scotsman Online Now Mar 13, 2013 at 3:08 AM

We stayed at the Mary Hotel in Campo Alto. It is a similar distance from Venice as Mestre, but has a villagey feel and yet still has much better prices than Venice. There are several 2 and 3 star hotels in Campo Alto. See: Ethan '' Dude '' Hope this helps. Enjoy Venice. Bruce

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines