Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lakes in Almogia?

Almogía Oct 18, 2016 at 1:53 AM

We are staying in Almogia in July/August 2017 we would like to know if we are close to any lakes suitable for swimming. Thanks

• Flamenco shops & Parking

Sevilla Oct 1, 2016 at 1:27 AM

Where is the nearest place on non-metered parking near the cathedral please - we parked a 20 minute walk on the outskirts of town by the metro down from the Alcatraz and saw one large church but not the cathedral and missed out on a lot of the barrie gothic

When we were walking down from the large church keeping straight we went into a large shop selling shawls and beautiful fans - they gave me a dark green carrier bag - my friend is into salsa/tango dancing and I would like to get some reasonably priced fans - any suggestions please

Really looking forward to going back to this lovely city - planning to go Mid Nov Many thanks

• Suggestions for day trips from Seville

Sevilla Yesterday

I will be in Seville in mid March. I will be there for 7 days and am seeking suggestions for 3 day trips. Not Granada, not Cordoba. I was thinking of the Aracena Cave, a white village or two and ...... This will be with public transportation. I read that Ronda is a complicated full day trip and for that time maybe somewhere else is better.
      Suggestions are welcome.
      Thank you

• Long term rental for this winter

Cadiz Oct 6, 2016 at 8:04 AM

My husband and I are planning to spent the winter in Costa de La Luz. We are looking to rent a studio/appartment/ small house ( one bedroom, living room, kitchen) for approximatively 2 or 3 months (from December till March),what kind of a price would I be looking at? I would be curious to know if anybody could recommend sites or resources to view (cheap) rental listings and if possible to get in touch directly with owners.

• Car Hire in Velez Malaga area

by atalaya16 Online Now Oct 17, 2009 at 6:03 AM

I am wanting to hire a car for 5 days from 30th October in Velez Malaga area or Torre del Mar. As I shall be staying in La Vinuela I would like to hire a car in nearest town other than Malaga or Nerja.

Can anyone advise on car hire company in Velez Malaga or Torre del Mar?

• flamencogal's Profile Photo

Teatro del Carmen

by flamencogal Online Now Feb 11, 2008 at 2:53 AM

Hi. Having a short break in Velez this week and we are wanting to know if there is anything on typicaaly spanish this tuesday or wednesday.
      We are looking to find Some Spanish music or dance in the Velez area.
      Hope you can help.