change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Crossing Fagaras Mountains - car parking

Romania Jul 24, 2016 at 2:51 PM

Hello,
      we are planning to cross the Fagaras mountains in August. We will be traveling to Romania by car and we need to park our car for 5 days during our hike. We will be crossing from West to East, so we plan to start at Sebeşu de Sus (small village near Sibiu).
      is it safe to park our car in Sebeşu de Sus on the street? The car is nothing fancy, a 2014 Hyundai i30. Obviously we will not leave any valuables in the car.

As an alternative I was thinking to ask some of the locals if we can park in their gardens for some small fee, but we don't speak Romanian so I'm not sure how this would work out...

Thank you
      Daniel from the Czech republic

more
    • Guaranteed Day Tours

Timisoara Jul 7, 2016 at 1:14 PM

Hello,

I am coming to Timisoara to attend ECP 18 conference (ecp18.psihologietm.ro/index....)
      I'll be in Timosoara from 19th till 23rd July.

I am looking for two day tours (one on 20th July, the other on 22nd) to Hunedoara and Apuseni Natural Park.
      Please inform if you can help in finding tourism agencies that offer day tours from Timisoara.

Best Regards,

A Rahman.

M Abdur Rahman Malik,
      Assistant Professor,
      Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB),
      Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS),
      Lahore, Pakistan.
      Tel: + 92 42 3560 8037

more
    • carrying cameras.

Romania Jul 19, 2016 at 2:30 PM

I would like to know how safe it is carrying expensive cameras and photographic equipment around. And are there any special issues in Costanta as a whole that one should be aware of.
      Many thanks
      Steve

more
    • lordgarner's Profile Photo

Taxi to Chisinau

Bucharest 14 hours ago

Can anyone help with contacts for a taxi company that would take us from our Bucharest hotel to our Chisinau (Moldova) hotel?
      Any idea of price so that I can compare it to flying which seems expensive for a one hour flight.

more
    • from bucuresti to vatra dornei

by felix1 Online Now Jun 3, 2004 at 8:13 AM

hii knowledgeable people :) we plan to go to vatra dornei, for about a week in august. we = 3 adults and one 18 months baby . first night , and last upon return from vatra dornei, will be in bucuresti . here are the questions: 1. can some one recommend a non expensive good hotel with facilities for baby, ( about 3 stars and /or less than 50$ per person per night ) ? 2. what is the distance to vatra dornei ? which day ! train is best to take, R ? A ? , how many hours will it take ? and cost of a ticket in first class compartment ? (not enough , and not clear, info on CFR site) 3. can someone recommend a hotel without spa in vatra dornei ? ( 5-7 nights, rooms with bath ) the hotels i found on the internet are only for spa treatments, therefore expensive. will appreciate your advice thanks , feli_x

5 Answers Jul 5, 2004 at 3:23 AM