VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Please save any personal content and exchange contact info with other members you’d like to stay in touch with. Thank you for your contributions to the VirtualTourist community.

Varese Travel Answers

change location

4 days in Varese....." what to see n what to do? "

by arctic_tern Online Now Jun 10, 2004 at 12:21 PM

hi , i am from india , male / 32 , and will be travelling to Varese in the second week of july on work will be there for 4 days only , busy with the work during the day ,free only at evening time. can someone suggest any must-do activities for those 4 evenings. thank you regards arctic_tern Bombay. The monsoon rains have hit Bombay ( Mumbai).....not a good time to visit ....but Goa and Kerala are phenomenal in the rains!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • wiccanwriter's Profile Photo

Re: 4 days in Varese....." what to see n what to do? "

by wiccanwriter Online Now Jun 16, 2004 at 6:18 AM

i've never been there, but from what i've gotten off this site, you might want to check out these: - sanctuary of Sacro Monte - palazzo estense - the palazzo's huge garden, too - the mountain on which the sactuary is located

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: 4 days in Varese....." what to see n what to do? "

by arctic_tern Online Now Jun 19, 2004 at 10:02 AM

Hi J.N. , Thanks for the post. That was sweet !..for someone who's never been there by the way, what or who is a manga dancer??? ciao arctic tern

• Re: Re: 4 days in Varese....." what to see n what to do? "

by arctic_tern Online Now Jun 19, 2004 at 10:02 AM

Hi J.N. , Thanks for the post. That was sweet !..for someone who's never been there by the way, what or who is a manga dancer??? ciao arctic tern

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines