Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Places to visit in Varansi

by rakeshproff Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 4:11 AM

I have to go to Varanasi for attend 7th may relative marriage ,i will reach @ varanasi on 6th may and i have a full day and morning of 7th may to visit this holy place . Please advice what to do and where to visit in this short of time .I like to visit where i can take pics . Sarnath and evening Ganges arti is in my list already . but i m not sure camera is allowed in sarnath temple or not? so please advice where i can do more fun . Thanks

6 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 9:06 AM
    • looking for home stay in Varanasi

by kriyaom Online Now May 13, 2010 at 4:39 AM

we are 3 people traveling to visit Varanasi in August.
      Please let us know any good place, clean hostel, hotel,homestay.

thank you

4 Answers May 13, 2010 at 5:12 PM
    • Travel with little kids

by Ramanasai Online Now Mar 28, 2005 at 9:18 AM

We will be travelling to Benares from Hyderabad for a ceremony. We have a 4 and a 2 years old. I have them immunized with all the routine shots. Any extra precautions or suggestions we should take? Our enitre trip to India will be three weeks, we have an extremely tight schedule. Also, is it better to fly to Benares or take the train?
      Any help is much appreciated.

2 Answers Mar 31, 2005 at 12:34 PM
    • A room with a view

by Rupertbear Online Now Oct 18, 2004 at 6:40 PM

Can anyone help with question regarding Indian Rail? I would like to pre-book a train from Varanasi to Jaipur preferably an overnight sleeper. Also a similar train to Shimla and back. Is it possible to do this via the internet or any other way? Or do we have to take pot luck and book on arrival. We are only there for a few days so pre-booking would be an advantage. Also any recommendations on accommodation in Jaipur and Agra would be appreciated. Thanks Colin

1 Answer Oct 19, 2004 at 11:14 AM
    • Annie Besant

by riach Online Now Dec 21, 2002 at 10:52 PM

I am about to visit Varanasi and I would like to visit Annie Besant's house if it is still there. Is this possible?